Reviews for Season 4
Elislin chapter 26 . 7/12
Such a good story!
I wish there was more to read!
Loved it so much!
Elislin chapter 18 . 7/11
But if Kyle is 1 year younger... Jessi should also be a year younger.
She was created after Kyle was already in the pod... Are you making them the same age? For story purpose ? Or is she also younger?
Elislin chapter 13 . 7/11
Oh how I love Jessi! Love the way you have written her... Shes so innocent, she's a kid!
Elislin chapter 1 . 7/2
Very nice!
Just started reading and I'm enjoying every paragraph written!
Thisdarkpassenge chapter 26 . 5/29
Thus was really good
abdulhakeemthronekido chapter 1 . 5/16
Darlene, you're awesome. I have tears on my cheeks as I type this. Please continue soon. You're waking up a giant in me.

Hope life's been easy.
iacchi chapter 25 . 4/6
Good to read from you again! For a moment I feared you would give up on this tale in favour of the new soryline.
thisdarkpassenger chapter 24 . 3/4
Is this the end. If it'still not please continue
iacchi chapter 24 . 4/22/2015
Wow, three new episodes in a very short amount of time! This is great, it's good to read you again, I thought you gave up on this.
Now don't leave us too long with this cliffhanger though :P
writer09 chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
I'm enjoying this very very much but am really surprised at how many fans have been shipping Jess with Nate. They would have been cute together, if the show had gone that way, if it had continued, I must say. Personally, I wanted Jessi with Cassidy since the S3 premiere. That's my main ship for the show, always has been :) Cant wait to contuine reading this.
Juliet chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
I love the way your story is going and I have been enjoying your writing. I hope this isn't the end as it has been a real long time since you last posted. Please can you continue the story. I have cliff endings
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
More please ... D
Will chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
How could you have kyle end up with Amanda it was obvious that Jessi was his soul mate and the only one that could truly understand him Amanda was just puppy love.
iacchi chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
It's nice to read you again! For a moment I feared you were giving up!
Mooncow33 chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
Wow! I just reviewed this last weekend asking if you were goong to continue and here is an update! Thank you! Keep up the hard work!