Reviews for Season 4
iacchi chapter 24 . 4/22
Wow, three new episodes in a very short amount of time! This is great, it's good to read you again, I thought you gave up on this.
Now don't leave us too long with this cliffhanger though :P
wildfire91 chapter 13 . 2/11
I'm enjoying this very very much but am really surprised at how many fans have been shipping Jess with Nate. They would have been cute together, if the show had gone that way, if it had continued, I must say. Personally, I wanted Jessi with Cassidy since the S3 premiere. That's my main ship for the show, always has been :) Cant wait to contuine reading this.
Juliet chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
I love the way your story is going and I have been enjoying your writing. I hope this isn't the end as it has been a real long time since you last posted. Please can you continue the story. I have cliff endings
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
More please ... D
Will chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
How could you have kyle end up with Amanda it was obvious that Jessi was his soul mate and the only one that could truly understand him Amanda was just puppy love.
iacchi chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
It's nice to read you again! For a moment I feared you were giving up!
Mooncow33 chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
Wow! I just reviewed this last weekend asking if you were goong to continue and here is an update! Thank you! Keep up the hard work!
Mooncow33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Re-reading you excellent series alteration/continuation. Any chance of you continuing this story?
Michael chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Thanks alot im a big kyle x amanda fan an i was very disapionted when it started turning to jessi being his intrest this just seems so much better to me and its a nice "ending" to the story!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Why have you stopped writing
a friend chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
go back and redo "sorority" to fraternity, due sorority is girls, and I am sure "nate" is a guy
johnmurray2 chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
Incredible keep it coming with the story.
johnmurray2 chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Kyle has a big job with that cat I used to have a sealpoint siamese and they take all of your time
And there possesive animals.
johnmurray2 chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
I loved how you made them brother and sister now jessi cant say "your holding out on me"
johnmurray2 chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
You did a great job here but you misspelled kyles name to kyla check it out.