Reviews for Season 4
iacchi chapter 28 . 10/4
I think you've copy/pasted too many things. Apart from Chapter 28, there are drafts for the next chapters as well.

Fre4kshow chapter 28 . 10/2
So glad you updated, I was missing your story :)
Loved it, as usual, hope you will develop more in future chapters the different events you talked about in the end (Hillary and Amanda's kidnapping, Amanda's complicated pregnancy/delivery...)
And yay, Andy's finally back \o/ (she's by far my fav character ever, but that's not the point :p)
Elislin chapter 28 . 10/1
Thank you for this update!
Love love to read kyle xy :)
Love the fact that this geniouses are so succesful!
Would love to read more of jessi/nate (my fave character ks jessi and i love the way you have written her! All her innocence)
Cant wait for more
Bree chapter 27 . 8/21
I've spent the last three hours reading this- I can hear all the character's/cast's voice's - While the show was on, I shipped Jessi with Cassidy but here in fics, fans make Jessi and Nate so promising :) So I ship Jessi with either one. Love how much time and effort and thought you've put into this. Fantastic, Fantastic work! Cant wait to read more.
Elislin chapter 27 . 8/4
So happy with this update and cant wait for many more to come :)
I would love to read more jessi, jessi/nate and of course kyle and kyle/amanda!
Fre4kshow chapter 27 . 8/4
Hello my dear!
I know it's been a while since I last commented on your story but life and studies got in the way and well I didn't really have much time on my hands, though I've taken a look from time to time on your story without having much time to leave a review, sorry / I've had Kyle XY cravings lately to be honest, decided to go back on and I must say I was pleased to see you kept going with the story even after all these years, I'm glad you did :)
Anyway, it's still as good as it was when I last read it haha the science fair is a good idea, definitely something we could have seen on the show
I'll probably read your whole story again since it's vacation time, I have to admit I don't remember everything that happened so it could be a good thing to start over!
Keep going that way :)
Elislin chapter 26 . 7/12
Such a good story!
I wish there was more to read!
Loved it so much!
Elislin chapter 18 . 7/11
But if Kyle is 1 year younger... Jessi should also be a year younger.
She was created after Kyle was already in the pod... Are you making them the same age? For story purpose ? Or is she also younger?
Elislin chapter 13 . 7/11
Oh how I love Jessi! Love the way you have written her... Shes so innocent, she's a kid!
Elislin chapter 1 . 7/2
Very nice!
Just started reading and I'm enjoying every paragraph written!
Thisdarkpassenge chapter 26 . 5/29
Thus was really good
abdulhakeemthronekido chapter 1 . 5/16
Darlene, you're awesome. I have tears on my cheeks as I type this. Please continue soon. You're waking up a giant in me.

Hope life's been easy.
iacchi chapter 25 . 4/6
Good to read from you again! For a moment I feared you would give up on this tale in favour of the new soryline.
thisdarkpassenger chapter 24 . 3/4
Is this the end. If it'still not please continue
iacchi chapter 24 . 4/22/2015
Wow, three new episodes in a very short amount of time! This is great, it's good to read you again, I thought you gave up on this.
Now don't leave us too long with this cliffhanger though :P