Reviews for Season 4
WitchDreamer89 chapter 6 . 1/19
The College has just started and Kyle is ready to start in big, i guess that being a supergenius helps , if for Kyle and Amanda that are sexually fustrated one night apart is too much i wonder how can they deal with being apart for weeks or months, and i thought that their first night alone without no one to disturb they will take advantage of the situation but Kyle is so Kyleish to take advantage of the situation cause he want to prove to the their parents that he and "Amanda"( i snort cause after her rambling in the bathroom and her disappointment that Kyle wasn't shirtless i think that she was the dangeours one of the couple )can wait, i can imagine her jumping on him at one point cause she cannot be patient anymore and Kyle saying" Whoa! Slow down tiger!", But, i think that he will be dstracted to say and to think anything ... Liked the cute Kylanda morning moment, and i'd like more meany Kyle , it was so cute and funny. Nice Steven/Nicole moment, and Steven is right, Kyle will never give up his marriage with Amanda...and again , i loved all Kylanda moments.
WitchDreamer89 chapter 5 . 1/19
Finally! It's so awesome reading about our favorite characters in college, i always wondered about it, funny the Kyle's mix up part, love this part;
"T-Z VOLUNTEER: Then who's Jessi Trager?
KYLE: No one.
JESSI [to Kyle, a little put out]: I'm not no one.
KYLE: That's not what I meant." Sting for Jessi, lol!
About Hilary i wonder if she still has a small crush on Kyle and she doesn't say anything cause she knows that for him there is only Amanda, nice Lori/Mark and Jaclan moments but i prefer that Lori and Declan return to each other they are so funny and cute together. And about Declan's nearly falling, fortunately there is Kyle with him,and i dont' want to think about what could happen if he wasn't there...
WitchDreamer89 chapter 4 . 1/19
First of all, even if too late, i'm sorry for your cat, I understand you cause i lost a cat too years ago. Let's start with the reivew; i loved all the Kylanda moments, romantic, sweet, sad, and funny, especially the last part, it'so Kylandaish! But about the baby problem, poor Amanda and Kyle, seeing the others with children sucks for them.
born2climb chapter 20 . 1/1
I really enjoyed this update! I like how you're exploring Kyle's do gooder side. I am really interested to see what Grace has in store for Kyle and his family. You are doing a fantastic job keeping the series alive through writting. Please update soon! Happy New Year to you, I wish you all the best!
WitchDreamer89 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Interesting and good ep, i was surprised that KYle is joining Latnok by his own will, and i loved the Kaylanda spur date moment, and finally we see Kyle and Declan as roommates, i had always wondered about college life, and about Kyle sterile, i was shocked about it and now i'm sad for him and Amanda, why you made him sterile? * i'm crying again* poor them, they could be the best parents in the world and have more than 2 children, but with Kyle sterile, they can't anymore...and i loved Team Keclan in action against Emily. Declan and Jackie are nice as couple but not as Declan and Lory. Funny Jandy moment, poor Kyle that was blamed for Andy's decision to be a purist. I liked the part when Kyle teaches Amanda how to drive a standard. it's interesting that Kyle works in Latnok, and more interesting that Declan in action as lawyer, and at the end Amanda was going to know the sad news...
WitchDreamer89 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Very good episode! Interesting camping trip with funny side, so much interesting the dream part, and the Kyle's meeting with Carol is really interesting, and Jessi that wants to join Latnok is really weird...
WitchDreamer89 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Very interesting Episode, i like it, i love all Kaylanda moments; romantic, sweet, and cute. Now Kyle and Amanda have to prove to their parents that they are serious about their marriage, I forgot to tell some things about Season 3 Part 2 the part about Andy nearly got pregnant it's interesting , from it, she and josh learned to never risk it again, and the Lory and Mark parts are nice, but i'm Leclan fan, so i prefer that Lory and Declan to be together again.
Jamaican Girl chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Thank you Kalmay for the update. It was worth the wait! :)
born2climb chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
I really love your story! I'm really glad you updated. For a while I was wondering if you had abandoned the story. I'm very excited to see where you end up taking this story. Hopefully soon Kyle and Amanda will be a 'normal' married couple? I also like the insight into Amanda contimplating her religion, it was a very in character thing to do! Anyway, keep up the great work! Update soon!
13Commander chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
I just finished watching Kyle XY for the second time last week, this time I wanted more, so I started searching for fanfiction and then I found your work and all I can say is that I HATE YOU for making such a good fic. Now I can't wait for what you will write next.

I have only one problem, or the story has a small plot hole to be more specific, and that is regarding Kyle and Jessi's birth. In the chapter where kyle looks at the video recordings stored in his memory to see when he and Jessi wore born wouldn't he have known back then what his real age was? looking at the timestamp and all... It is something minor, but with the revelation you put in this chapter (that kyle is a minor and is illegally married) I think it is something to fix.

Other than that I hope you will update soon. Good luck
beloveyeboah chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
please we cant wait for the other stories ,ur stories are so good and perfect
JAMAICAN GIRL chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
Hi Kalmay, hope all is well with you and that you may update soon. Please :)
Leah chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Gosh this is the best story ever I love how you did it like a script, I wish people would do it like that to me it's much better please update!
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Please write more! Inlove with your stories
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
You have some serious talent. I love all you stories it's amazing but please make more!