Reviews for Life After Love
Melody chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
yes yes yes yes yes i love this! 'Believe' by Cher ?
valentina ospina chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
GOOD story but it's Mitchelle SOPHIA Torres! SOPHIA!
Sav D chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Hey, This is great Tina! :D I'm going to update the first chapter of my new story as sooon as possible, just trying to polish it up a little lol
iiloveyou.xoxo chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awee.. that is sooo good :D.
petegrace564-sjae chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO FREAKING AMAZZZING! I loved it. I didn't think I was going to at first, but wow did that end way differently than I imagined it to. I LOVED IT!
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
You are right, definitely review worthy. I loved it. I can so imagine Shane reacting like that when Mitchie dumped him for Lawrence, but honestly who wouldn't react like that to the one person they truly love? I'm glad that he went to the reunion, they both deserved each others love. And by that time they had grown old enough and mature enough to be able to handle it. I'm super glad that you wrote this story. It shows true meaning of what it is to love.
soccerchickforever chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Aww, that was really cute and adorable! :)

And I am so sorry! I had no idea what was going on... I hope your dad and dog get better! I will definitely pray for your family.

- nat
HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very sweet!
mydaydream chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I lovedddddddddd this :D

And I've missed you. I'm praying for your family!

This was so sweet and adorable.

Something like this is happening to my aunt. She's ginna marry her high school BF. But she's changing, she used to be a total bletch xD But now she's not and it's creepy :P

But I really looooved this

I love you!

Mary
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Aw, I love it! :) Definitely adding to my favorites!
x silhouette dreams x chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
so adorable:)

im praying wildly for your family.

and so true. shane gray is NOT shane gray without his straight hair.

and i fell in love with introducing me by nate/nick:D

AND JASON GOT HIS BIRDHOUSE!

oh the greatness:)

this was adorable. smitchie forever:3
xLove-Me-Rockstarx chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I'm sorry about what happened to your father and dog. I hope they are okay. And I will pray for you.

This was very cute! And I really, really liked it.
poppysmic59 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was so sweet. I loved it.

I hope everything will be fine for you father and you dog.

Really good one shot.
Quick-I'm-Proud-of-You chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
That was to sweet & beautiful! I freaking loved it like I love all your stories! D Great job & I cant wait for other updates for your stories!