Reviews for Fenton Files: The Search
Amdrag101 chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
Can't wait
fusioninferno chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Glad to see you back! Sorry to hear about the rough 4 years you had.
Here's our story chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
I knew that it was worth the waiting :)
LaughingLadybug chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
*mindblow*WHAT? HOW DID YOU DO THAT IN JUST TWO CHAPTERS?! HOW DID YOU GET ME SO COMPLETELY INVESTED IN THIS IN JUST TWO CHAPTERS?
Here's our story chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
I loved it! Please update soon!
Mari Vargas chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Hey so I really hope you don't drop this even though it's been like 3 years... I had been reading the original version of this by the first author and almost cried when she had said she wasn't continuing but that was quickly stopped when she said that YOU would be continuing it instead so I searched and this and read it and am now near tears again because it's been so long since you updated too. I really hope you continue this :'c
fusioninferno chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Awesome fic! Your doing the original justice and hope to read more in the near future!
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
sensei40 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
interesting its good in a kim possible and danny phantom kinda way
Enuescaris chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Nice idea but too many linebreak thingys for me. cant read like this D
NeverLander852 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Continue this please!
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awesome story. I really like it and can't wait to read the rest!
bennet001 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
okay okay i got a gauge for this fic lets see what i can do for you.

P.S. really good job here it seems Danny's life has taken a turn for the worst and Vald seems to have found the bliss of ignorance in this couple really want to see where this goes.
Ava-Keep777 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
*nods*
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Pretty good so far but can you have Danny find Danni or Danni tell Kim who/what she is and they both look for him after they find out what happened to FentonWorks? Please update soon!

-Cass