Reviews for The Graceling queen
Paradise'sCity chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
Great story!
greenpanda007 chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Very nice, very nice. I liked that you didn't make the main character their daughter. And guess what! Now you have 5 reviews!
greenpanda007 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
What? Long hair? Dhaka being called by her real name rather than her boy name? Gurl, you need to get your genders straight
greenpanda007 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
In this chapter, landi goes against what she said last chapter. In the last chapter you made her seem like a very experienced tracker and traveler with a mission who knows what she's doing, yet in this chapter she doesn't even have propped supplies and is being bossed around by the runaway who's never done this before? And doesn't latsa have something better to do rather than follow this graceling who apparently no longer needs her help? You might want to add a transition or something to make sence of it all. And I can understand why the main character might want to desguise herself as a boy but why would latsa want to?

Also, there are point in the middle of chapters where you have a scene skip. I think you only had one major one, but you might want to put a divider in there to decrease confusion and such.

Anyways, despite all of my criticism I do think this is a good story and I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. Good job though! :)
sugarball chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
Ohhh, this looks very interesting:D

Update soon!w
ElektricCurrent chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
I love it! Great detail and writing. I like how you mention Katsa and Po, too. Good job!