Reviews for The Joys of Spilt Coffee
ArmyWife22079 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Oh Merlin yes contenue this thing! Hell I even know where abouts to place this kinda series wise. Anyway even if it's unconventional it works!
JoWashington chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was nice... But I can't help but wonder just how Terry'll feel about Static dating him mom, well- that and being in his city...
Oh, gosh! If Mary and Virgil hook up, does that mean that Terry'll have to move? Or does it mean that Static's going to be living in or around Gotham?!
If you plan on writing more on this, let me know- it's definitely an interesting angle!
TimaeusLover96 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
i do, just because virgil gets so little i had NO IDEA that was Terrys mom and i read this so many times, maybey i wasnt payng attention...ugh!*facepal* but youre a great writter keep it up.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I want to see this continued. Admit it, having *Mary* decide to tell *Terry* about a hero in her immediate circles would be glorious. (Heck, if Bruce is listening in, the laughing fit might have him reaching for the nitroglycerin capsules..)
liron-aria chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is adorable!

I'm a sucker for exotic pairings, and Static is one of my favorite heroes. I had a lot of fun reading this!

Congrats on a job well done!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I wonder how Terry will react if he finds out that his Mom is dating Static.
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
It's cute; go ahead, although it'd be nice if you skipped over the patrol to their next meeting and so on.

RoseGlass chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Interesting- I think it's a really good idea, especially since we already know how much Terry looks up to Virgil as a hero. Keep up the good work- the unusual ideas always seem to be the best ones in my opinion! :)
LambSam chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I never thought of those two as a couple but I love how you wrote it. Good job!
Azraelean chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I liked it and would enjoy seeing terry's reaction. Also virgils reaction would be interesting.
Astaroth De'vin chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I like this alot. Simple story, but the characters are human and believable. I can even hear Static's voice in my head during the little asides he does to himself.
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was really good! I liked it. I hope you'll do more someday. It'd be interesting to see what Mary's and Virgil's reaction to them both knowing Batman personally. Or is Mary not the woman he's always talking to? I'm still new to the Batman Beyond series. Great job! Keep up the great work!
Drk Phoenyx chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is really, really sweet. Its a truly original pairing that somehow works. Great attention to detail. I loved getting a look into older Virg's head.

does learn about Virgil and Richie, but Sharon doesn't. It is however the LAST episode. If you want, just tell people to forget that last one. People who write Danny Phantom fanfics do it all the time (myself included).

I would love to see how Virgil and Terry react when Mary 'introduces' them. Please continue this fic.
ginger92 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
great story! you really should keep it going. i would love to see how terry reacts to his mom and virgil dating. especially if virgil was the one who had firgure out how to tell him
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 1/8/2011

...Huh. This is the newest pairing, and strangest that I've ever read for Batman Beyond or Static Shock...But I loved it. It was freaky, but detailed and revealing. Hard not to love something like that.