Reviews for Blind Love
YellowFlash67 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
awww...that was cute. Nicely done.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awww,that was so beautifully written,amazing work here, just love the way their emotions were put!Awesome style and idea!Good job!
Dragon Lord09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Good job, this is the first CecilxKain story I read and I am glad I up the good work.
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I've noticed that this has been up for a while now and have read it a few times, but every single time I check up on it there are no reviews. I hate to see stories with little or no reviews, especially when it comes to this pairing, so I decided to at least leave some form of comment. Please note that this is in no way a flame. I'm definitely not a flamer.

All in all, this isn't half bad. Kain has shown himself to be the type who holds things in for a really long time and lets them fester in silence until some form of breaking point - and even then he wouldn't reveal too much. However, the dialogue references to their weapons in a metaphorical sense felt almost out of place in way. Although meant in a meaningful fashion, it seems a bit too...poetic for them, if you will. Though, I did like the reference to Cecil's purple lips. XD I can't help but wonder what was going through Square Enix developers minds when doing the CG beginning. I mean, Cecil's pale, but he's not THAT pale!

Also, I would like to point out that I don't think the name Zeromus was mentioned until they actually got to the end of the final dungeon. It almost seems like how the game files can work - by completing one and having the option to start over immediately - and they happen know things that they really shouldn't.

But this got me thinking about how Cecil does apparently love Rosa in the game, even though there isn't much clarification on his part. In canon, it would seem like he thinks it's something that shouldn't have to be said, as in it's already as apparent as it needs to be, and only Rosa is willing to admit it semi-openly. But in the spirit of KainxCecil writings, it might either be that Cecil doesn't show romantic feelings toward her because there are none or he is at a crossroads with his feelings and simply chooses the more acceptable path, which is common for someone in denial. At least, those are some of my theories regarding the manner anyway.

I hope this wasn't too much of a ramble on my part. And I wish you success in any future KxC works. The collection could still use more entries. It's almost sad that mine alone make up a good part of the KxC stories posted on this site. We need more people contributing to the effort! :D

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Keade