Reviews for Normal
I.D.Gr chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I'll just get right to it: this is an amazing story so far, I haven't stumbled upon anything good in while but this is really well done.

The descriptions are not too lengthy and I don't feel the need to immediately skim them, instead they seem to make the emotions and setting vivid. I especially liked the detail you put into the scene where Petunia was lying in the closet. I like hearing some of the comments Petunia has about the Weasleys, or, rather, "The Earless One" or "The French One". Not too many words but just enough.

The characters are not two dimensional (well, as far as you can go, with a person like Fleur) and I like that you took their different personalities into account. Petunia in particular, since I'm not sure many people can pull off a "Petunia-has-character-growth-after-she-feels-guilty-about-harry" kind of fic without going out of proportion. She's not completely "good" nor is she completely "bad". She still has some of her old habits like judging people by the cleanliness of their homes or being too nosy (I thought the little conversation with her father you put in was interesting) but at the same time she is reevaluating herself and her perspective on Harry. The before and after reactions to of The Burrow when she saw the photograph in the Weasleys' living room was a very clever was to show this.

Near the end, I find what Molly said to Petunia very in character of her (Molly) because as defensive she can be about her children she doesn't seem to be the type to hold a grudge and would rather just make peace. I also liked that they were folding the napkins into lilies during that whole conversation.

I really like your writing and this story, I can't wait to read the 5th chapter! :)
A. Gryff chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Fantastic read. I look forward to more.
ciscochic chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
sorry, my last review got cut off. This story is fantastic. It's intriguing to see (hear?) the thoughts swirling around in Petunia's head. And YAY Ginny! You captured her perfectly! - I hope you update soon!
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
ciscochic chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This story is absolutely fascinating! I hope you post an u
I3u chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Hey can u please update this is one of the best stories I've read don't give up hope on it! I check all the time if it has been updated!
Zireael07 chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Is this the end or can I hope for the next chapter?

This story is one of my favorites of all time, I've read it many times...
I3u chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Can u update it's getting really good!
Valan chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Wonderful story
Plsupdate chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Omg this is amazing! U hv a knack of getting the personalities correct, I can imagine this actually happening! :)
I3u chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Canu pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls I always check I have updated! I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
hotpinkfleur chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
so... I really like this. I'd never even thought of doing a futurefic from petunia's point of view; even jkr seems to have forgotten about the dursleys by the end. but this is wonderful. you've showed that petunia does have a heart, she does learn to care about Harry, that she does feel genuine remorse for her treatment of him. I'm glad to see that she can be redeemed after all.

Molly is perfect. I cannot imagine her any other way. same with Ginny, and oh god fleur bahaha. can't wait for Harry, Ron and hermione

and it is amazing and intimidating to see the even this small slice of the magical world through a muggle's eyes. everything is familiar enough to comfort, but different enough to completely bewilder. I love that angle as well :)

looking forward to an update :D
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Please update again soon. Please! I love it.
Feff chapter 4 . 2/26/2011