Reviews for Clostridium Botulinum
katie131925 chapter 16 . 4/19
Great story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I loved that last line! had me laughing even with all the drama happening.
Though I wonder, does Mycroft really know about John being alive? I don't know why he would, he doesn't know Moriarty like Sherlock does.
Nessa chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I loved every word of this. I'd tell you which bits I really loved but then I'd have to quote the whole story. This took ages to read, but it was well worth it :D Well done on the awesome story :D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
As so many others have said, John's deduction was completely believable. At that point he knows Sherlock - especially Sherlock's more human side - better than almost (?) anyone else. And he wants to believe in Sherlock, so he'll want to interprete every possible clue that way, even though it might be coincidental (or even Sherlock deliberately trying to deceive him).

I haven't read the whole story yet, but I'm with John here, considering how you described Sherlock's reaction at the crime scene. I'd write more, but I can't stop reading for that long ;) This story is great!
becgate chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Awesome story! ! Loved every word. ! Please keep writing ...we want to read more of your work.! ! ! Everything was just perfect ...I didn't want the story to end.
Zellona chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
BAHAHAHA! I died when I read this chapter! Poor Lestrade!
Resrie71 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
I would absolutely ADORE a sequel to this! I only found this story this morning, and I think NOT reading about the chase Moriarty leads Sherlock on will drive me insane! I am a stay at home mom with two young daughters, so I am halfway there already, please don't do this to me!
Resrie71 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Did you remember to get the milk and beans...perfection...I am truly living this!
Resrie71 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I don't think you can go too campy with Moriarty, I can see this playing out very easily. One thing I might have Jim do is send Sherlock a recording of a flatline alarm if (when) he steps out of line at all!
Tara Laurel chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
I don't think John's deduction was bad at all. John is intelligent and we see him notice and observe some things over the course of the show, especially when it comes to Sherlock. He knows Sherlock and therefore, I think, would be able to read the message (at least I darn well hope that it was!)
Tara Laurel chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
I think you did a fine job with one party in the conversation not being able to talk. No, I don't think Moriarty is too camp. He is sort of unpredictable anyway. You never know exactly how he is going to react. But he is having fun with them and he seems to get more cheery and camp when he is playing one of his games.
Tara Laurel chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Imagining Sherlock crawling around the rubble, wounded, and screaming for John was heartbreaking.
Tara Laurel chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oooohhhhhh. This is gooood! VERY interesting! Very unexpected! I am excited and eager to read more!
EverydayClumsy chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
Hello no T_T! How could you do that ending? Man that hurts so bad, God...
Luisma chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Greg Lestrade is his actual name