Reviews for Chasing Mr X
KusmiTea chapter 17 . 9/16
ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS ENDING? THERE'S SO MUCH PAAAAAAAAAAAIN! can't Arthur feel Ariadne? That is so saaad! And I wasn't expecting it at all! I loved the plot twist, though. Veeeery clever. Keep writing... anything. You are good.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
CHM13 chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Wow, I really love this fanfic. Its beautifully written, and I absolutely love it. I really love the Arthur/Ariadne pairing, as well.
denalilass90 chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
The story was excellent but the ending... aah! So frustrating! Good job, though (:
starfire25 chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
wow! interesting story. i loved it. very cool. it was very intriguing.
anonymous chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
how melodramatic...
izzypop chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
I love this crazy arthouse ending!
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
the suspense!
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
great characterization! I love how we're thrown right into the action. By the way, Eames' lines are spot on, nice job!
I.Have.Lasers chapter 1 . 3/22/2011

You, my friend, sure know how to whip up soembody's tension! I'm sure for half of this, I was either chewing my sleeve in anticipation or falling off my chair in shock...I'm going with the latter, here.

Good golly, I love this!
Mrs.SophieCullen chapter 17 . 3/1/2011
Ahhh! I am actually glad that you made me read the end now. HOWEVER, you made me really upset by making me think Arthur was going to die :(

Great story - i Love it! :D
Desertfyre chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
Man, Arthur is still technically dead?

Great story. Great ride. The only thing I would have liked was Arthur and Cobb talking about what happened and that Cobb doesn't hate Arthur for what he did.
Desertfyre chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
*sputters* We went through all that and the bomb wasn't even REAL! I...I don't know rather to feel sorry for him from reading this chapter or slapping him silly. I'm leaning more to the latter but still...

Great chapter! Loved the look into Miles life.
Desertfyre chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Miles? Miles? never in a million years would have thought he was Mr. X. I can see an alternate look at his personality that would make him do this...but still...Miles?
Desertfyre chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Mal? Not Mal Cobb? This story is so interesting. Loving it.