Reviews for Head Cold
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Awwww that was brilliant! I really hope you continue to write Doctor Who fanfiction in the future! :D
TenthDoctor34 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
aww poor Doctor great fanfic
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was absolutely brilliant! I really enjoyed it. I was surprised to find there weren't many fic's based on what happened after The Doctor was struck by lightning, so I was very excited to find this! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story! I love the way Martha cares about the Doctor, both professionally and as a true friend. The dialogues are very well-written and in-character.
P.S. As an aside note to one of the previous comments - his hair colour is properly called dark blonde, not brown or brunette, as many seem to think. So glad that the author got it right.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Bravo. Truly amazing. I find it very difficult to find a Martha/10 friendship story worth while, but this was quite worth my time. Nice job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great story. I enjoyed it! Love the whumping.
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really like this story. It describes the relationship between Martha and the doctor well
ThreePipeProblems chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
the sleeping Time Lord...

... who had kicked off his blankets again.

That is so precious 3
wolfdefender01 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
awwwww that's sweet! :)
WHAT chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
dark blonde? which Doctor are you writing about? 10 has *brown* hair. good story otherwise.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awesome job. I loved the whump! *high-fives*
reddwarfaddict chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Ahh, sorry I didn't reply! I meant to then I totally forgot. Love this! I always throught he bounced back too quickly, even for a Time Lord :o A realistic scenario! *added*
Rowana Renee chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
*Thumbs up* Oh my gosh, epic win! *Bows and tosses you a rose (Awww, Rose...*Sniff* XP)* This was SOOOO awesome! Actually, awesome and adorable! EEP! So cute! It's going on my favourites list. AND PERFECT SPELLING OH MY GOSH! WONDERFUL! This was fantastic! ;
laramis chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Cute! The doctor taking care of the Doctor. Sqwee!