Reviews for The Movement of the Earth
I’m having trouble accessing the pdf version. Is it possible to get your help?
Leila Hale chapter 21 . 7/19
Hey!

You may be the 900th to write something like that, but frankly, you've done a beating to Meyer in less than a chapter.
At the end of the first chapter, I slapped myself in the face and I seriously wondered why so much talent remained so little known, while others who have a fair style become a star.
Meyer had a great idea with the Quileutes. I confess that the volume 1 had pleased me, but nothing more. Not enough to shout or jump to the ceiling. When I finished it, I said to myself already? But there is nothing. It's just a teenager with hormones in fury who has a crush on the vampire of the corner ... Then, I remembered our little Jacob and these legends ... And I found myself frustrated! It's as if J. K. Rowling had put the lollipop of the magic world under the nose and laughed at it while telling us a story about grandmother Ilda who is a muggle!
And that's what annoys me the most in this saga! The stories of Rosalie and Jasper are very detailed while we know nothing about the history of the Black family. Nothing is said in the books, or you must buy the extra that are just there to pluck you. Jacob's mother? How is she dead? Billy? How did he get in a wheelchair? The Quileutes are pushed to the last level for the benefit of the Cullens! Shit ! We even know more about the Denali than some Quileutes! Kim! It only appears a few lines of ****! Then nothing ! Embry ?! Who is his father ?! Leah! Who could be an ultra-charismatic and giant character is a poor draft ...

In short, let's calm down, zen!

I just wanted to thank you for giving us this great alternative! Clearly, it was a pleasure to devour her ...

I think there is little chance that you read this and that you answer it, but would you have stories in the same style to recommend me or a story that will take back yours and the end made by one of your fans?

Thank you anyway ! I had a great time reading you!

L-H
SlytherinsFlower317 chapter 20 . 7/15
So I was going through my stories saved on here and had totally forgotten I read this like a year or two ago so I start reading the first chapter and...wait... is that a sanity update?! oh yes! of course then I had to read the whole thing purely for your amazingly hilarious updates. while I'm sorry you had to suffer this way, I can't deny an unbelievable amount of enjoyment reading your descent into insanity. Bravo!
TheReadingMomOfTwo chapter 17 . 5/9
THIS IS THE BEST TWILIGHT FANFICTION I HAVE EVR READ!
I'm usually much more eloquent but I'll rant now!
I read this in ONE DAY STRAIGHT, with my final exams 5 days away. That's how addicted I was. Okay so what happened was that I had to hurry to a boring task. And I was looking for a book to read. My hand landed on New Moon and I flipped to the middle. I first read the books when I was 13 and I loved them. Now I love you.

1) Best Bella development! Really. I could finally finally see a sensible Bella and somehow relate to her just a tiny bit. Her reactions were understandable. Her reasoning was justifiable. Her selfishness was kept restrained. Thankyou!
2) Charlie! I wanted to kick the original Bella for her treatment of her father. Okay yeah, Meyer doesn't do anything for Charlie (Bella calls her father Charlie for Heavens sake!) But he was the most like her! He actually cared for her, he looked out for her. Their relationship was the perfect blend of awkwardness and love in your portrayal. Aaaahhh!
3) the pack! They really didn't get any screen time (written space?) But the characters and their developments and their so many aspects of personalities was heartwarming.
4) I was very very sorry for your depleted sanity levels but I adored the Sanity updates! And the Authors note. Most of the things you say are so true that I feel stupid for not realizing sooner. I guess your friend was kind of in line with me, as to why bother wondering. But I get your reasoning for this piece. And I appreciate it.

Much love and thanks! XOXOXOXOX
bobharling100 chapter 16 . 3/27
NOW THIS IS WHAT NEW MOON SHOULDVE BEEN

I've read this and the sequel last week for the first time and I was in love with this Jacob/Bella love story as it made sense (#teamjacob forever!) and felt more organic than SM's forced love story with Edward and Bella. The fact that you had Jacob actually imprint on Bella made it more organic for his constant infatuation and addressing every vampires "attractive" nature to subconsciously lure humans to them gave a good and much more believable reason for Bella's love for Edward. These supernatural love connections gave a much better conflict within this love triangle which would make it much harder for Bella to choose between within the sequel (whether it's the vampire that she believed she was in love with or her werewolf best friend who is supposedly her soul mate)

Having read New Moon up until the Meadow scene, I decided to read this story again and I have consciously considered this story cannon in my eyes. You my dear are a talented writer and I respect you for making these characters (even minor ones from the book) as real breathing people such as: Charlie, Sam, Emily, Paul, Embry, Jared and Quil.
LC chapter 21 . 1/29
Honest to God, your author notes made my entire life. Enjoyed the story in general, but your notes? The true star.
No longer functional chapter 21 . 12/29/2017
So umm... yeah this is perfect. "The Movement of the Earth" the first full length Twilight fan fiction I have read. And this was one of the best experiences of my life. I read this entire story in less than 24 hours and I have no regrets. You a national treasure and a half. It is so hard to find Twilight fan fiction that isn't clunky, verbose, or difficult to read. I am so happy that this was the first JacobxBella fic that I have read in its entirety because it shows that there is hope for the future. I like the Teen rated stories because often times the emphasis is placed on the storyline and writing style as opposed to graphic violence, torture or smut. But sometimes a girl just needs to get her some smut in conjunction with awesome writing, and your work really does a nice balance. You are also hilarious and I feel the same way about every remark regarding Meyer you have made. Your sanity checks have made me laugh out loud, and your voice and work is SOOOO MUCCHHHH DIFFFFEEERRREENNNNTTT ANNNNDDDD BEEETTTEEEERRRR than Meyer! Jacob was just a love bug, but he still remained true to what made him a person before his life was uprooted. Bella was also an actual character this time around, and her reactions weren't so manufactured and painful that I actually enjoyed experiencing the story through her eyes. Emily's relationship with Bella was a definite highlight, and I am bummed as we don't get to see nearly enough of her in the canon novels. You've created a new and improved world where I could shamelessly imagine myself living in. The sense of community and compassion that you have built up between the Pack and the Quileutes. The way you picked apart Bella's psyche and thoughts was truly outstanding and it was so logical for a story so entrenched in magic and fantasy. Charlie's relationship with Bella, and their bonding was top notch and I love that they actually had some quality dialogue and moments together, other than a passing glance or mention. Charlie is a good character who deserves to be fleshed out and explored. Your humor writing is also awesome! Your version of imprinting also makes a lot of sense, and it is adaptable so it works well with the changing tides of the story. This has been a joy and a treat to read. Thank you for bringing finesse, depth, love and reality to Jacob and Bellla. I am so looking forward to the sequel. There are so many more things I would love to say, so stay tuned. Also thanks for giving Bella a spine, and having her realize that her love for Edward wasn't so fool proof and pure as she wanted it to be. You're amazing! "Sure, sure"!
tammgrogan chapter 21 . 12/26/2017
Hello, Happy Day After Christmas
(Boxing Day in the UK). I wanted to let you know how much that I enjoyed reading this story. Sam comes in handy for something. Happy New Year 2018!
XxAlianaxX chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I mostly read this for the Author's notes. hilarious. i love you.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2017
I can't believe she thought he was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. He's ugly af and Jacob's amazing.
Izzy chapter 8 . 7/17/2017
I love this series its so amazing and one of my favorite's
Fangirling007 chapter 17 . 6/19/2017
Haven't even bothered to read the book. A mate of mine is a massive fan of the series (why?) and said that I'd appreciate the authors note on here. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed. Well done!
SilverZelenia chapter 16 . 6/3/2017
You certainly mastered the particular brand of "creepy" that is Edward Cullen. What a jackass.
SilverZelenia chapter 14 . 6/3/2017
"sorry excuse for a mosquito" 10/10 best Cullen insult I've read so far

Also if that nightmare is legit something you experienced... yowza. My sympathy. :o
SilverZelenia chapter 11 . 6/3/2017
OH GOD DON'T REMIND ME ABOUT NEVER FINDING OUT ABOUT EMBRY'S FATHER I LITERALLY REPRESSED MY ANGER ABOUT THAT UNTIL NOW DON'T MAKE IT COME BACK TO LIIIIIFFFEEE

(too late...)