Reviews for Relief
ABVM chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I really felt sad for them
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Huh. That is the saddest hot fic I've read. And I mean that in a good way.
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Awww a sad one, but happy at the same time.
Supa Fox chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Beautifully written! This story is so insightful into the characters' thoughts and the situation in Camelot. It was very captivating and sad and sweet. There was a sort of dark humor here too which I enjoyed. And I always love reading a fic with good grammar!
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I really REALLY enjoyed reading this. I'm a twisted person so I rarely crave fluff, so this IMO was superb because it wasn't that. I liked that you showed the realities of their lifestyle and situation. You didn't sugar coat anything, showing a variation of things I admired... showing that he doesn't just freely get to see her whenever he wants despite the fact that he is the prince... attesting that they have to squeeze in time for one another because its not all honky dory in Camelot. Loved the part about them having to sometimes find any place to be together because it basically reveals that they'd take anything cos its better than not having the time to get it popping.

The "it wasn't just a celebration of life but a preparation for death" was well written and heartbreaking at the same time to read. That part made the entire fiction for me. I just loved this a hellava lot! The smutty stuff was extremely hot, thanks for that! Again, YUM TeeHeeHee Thanks for the entire thing, love love love this one-shot. XD Mel
Kohimoana chapter 1 . 9/4/2010