Reviews for Bright, Idol
ABVM chapter 1 . 4/23
I loved that they Arthur and Gwen made Merlin Godfather. I wish you'd continue and tell us how Uther deals with the court.
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 4/14
This is so good and How Uther taking the news. Why i wish they're e chapter. But sinc this long ago fiction. I dont put hope.
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Again, adorable. Will you continue?
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Merlin as godfather! That was such a lovely surprise. :)
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very nice. In most stories, my own future stories included, their children arent born until after Uther is dead and Arthur has taken the throne. I loved this odd little meeting. Good job.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wonderful story! First, I love the idea of Arthur, Gwen, Merlin and the loyal knights separating from Camelot when Uther's reign becomes too much. It's such an interesting twist, I'd love to see more stories in that setting. I also loved that they had fraternal twins - a boy and a girl is the perfect thing for those two :) And wonderful job with the names! Also, I loved Gwen's silent disapproval and disappointment, Uther's slow and eventual acceptance, and Merlin's just plan awesomeness lol. Nice job!
enihpets3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Hahaha! Oh, Merlin. Gotta love him. D

Gurrrr. Oh, Uther... God I hate him. :(

Lol.
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I loved this!

Are you going to update soon?

TwiTragic13

xo
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
ahh i love it. the fact that u did a lil research on the arthur legends just makes it so much more awesome:).
Natters chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
good fic
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awww...that was so cute, loved it! And Merlin's the godfather as well...really loved this!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Aw great one-shot! I would love to read the sequel if there are going to be one. :)
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
It was nice and emotional story. I would love to see a sequel, see how everybody reacts to the news of the babies.
Kohimoana chapter 1 . 9/4/2010