Reviews for Upon The Wings of War
Sukura223 chapter 1 . 3/26
I love this story but u haven't updated it!
XBrightCitiesx chapter 1 . 2/12
Omg, I read your first book and know I read this one!*sqee!* please update soon I can't wait much longer!

Also are you on Wattpad?
Rosalia chapter 1 . 1/12
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back to the fanfiction world! I would LOVE To read more!
ChanRawr chapter 1 . 1/8
I wanted to know more about how senichi became jaagu.
And of course, sasusaku :D

Can't wait until you finish this :)
InTeHiSa chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I really like this story. What happens next? Really would like to know. you are a great writer :D
Sasuke Is Kawaii chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Please update! I'm dying to see what happens next! Please with a cherry on top?!
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
please update the story
Ava Nightingale chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
It's great! U r a rly talented writer! But could u plz post the nxt chapter! I'M DYING FROM WAITING!
Sfrostwolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
What's taking so long?!
ShikaTema love chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Omg I love your stories. Please make more. Also can you please put Kakashi and Kaori together, I just think it would be so cute. Also I love your story before this it was amazing. Please make more of this. Much love from Las Vegas.
Kisa Black chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wheres the next chapter?
Iname Kohaki chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
u wanna know what i think, i think u should UPDATE!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Yay! I forgot to review 'of those with wings', but it was an awesome fic! So glad the sequel's out! But U haven't updated in almost 2 years :'( Plz update as soon as possible, I can't wait to read this! So there was someone controlling jaaka huh. That must be he warrior person that the evil side on earth... I hope sasuke and naruto revive Sakura soon!
Sibrael chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I enjoy seeing Sasuke freaking out. Looking forward to the next update.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Why have you not updated!