Reviews for Selfishly Superficially Shallow
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Ah! That was a wonderful piece! Well written, and incredibly sweet. I liked it! Great job!
AcerbusEquinomin56 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Ah, the wonders of NekoTama (or vice versa). But even more than its wonders, what wonder occurs in this lovely piece of fiction.

I have to comment on how wonderfully this was organized, perfectly suited to elements of surprise and encouraging pace. It wasn't rushed and I saw no filler and it was so incredibly full of personality. With integrated story-strands and complimentary plot-lines, the construction was honestly admirable.

Dialogue, Characterization, etc. etc. etc. I'm just really taken with this story...

Aside from the very slight few errors (typo wise), I have little criticism for this (though even that is less than criticism). And more enjoyment than praise.

Ah the wonders of NekoTama. Even better the wonders of well written stories.
kyofan101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow! You made this couple sound really sweet!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was really nice. It's cute and it defies a lot of the standard Yaoi conventions. I give it an A
TheLennonMobile chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
:O Yet another booty-full work by the amazing you~! X3 And I feel soooo special knowing it was for me, even though it was me that requested it...' Thanks soooo much! I absolutely loved it~!
ljusalfheim chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I liked it's the only yaoi pairing that I can stand, please make a sequel :O
Mimi-dudette chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was so sweet! You handled the pairing really well, and the whole thing was paced and portayed beuatifully. So adorable! xD Hikaru and Kaoru were really funny too xD

Kudos!