Reviews for Big Doors
rebeccahukel4.12 chapter 17 . 7/14
It Was From “The Ugly Duckling”.
Frontline chapter 1 . 4/16
Very nice. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Dee474 chapter 11 . 6/5/2017
great chapter. I'm glad LAL is still alive in your story
steflily chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Can't wait to see your revisions. I love these stories.
NaginiFay chapter 40 . 3/21/2017
Thank you for this story! I am excited to start the next one!
Zath chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
This was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I wish TNG's writers had worked harder to keep Denise Crosby on the show...
Pyeknu chapter 40 . 3/4/2015
Beautiful! I love stories where Tasha survives what happened to her in the first season.
Trekke1 chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
So, is it bad that I read Picard's and Louvois' lines exactly like they were spoken in the episode?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
The way 'Skin of Evil' should have ended. Nicely done.
rarcher chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
HAHA at the ending! I honestly could never see Tasha as the 'baby' of the senior staff tbh I always found Geordi in that light but thats me
rarcher chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Ya know it always bugged me that Grave's personality went into the computer but yet it never influenced it in later episodes! Heck they could have replaced Barret's voice with grave's!
rarcher chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I always found Pilaski so stupidly annoying and over the top backwards thinking for the setup that TNG had built up compared to say TOS era. Plus at the time being only a 4-5 year old and data being my fav character I wanted to just strangle her for dissing my boy! :P
Louisa taylor chapter 36 . 2/23/2014
Very good I enjoyed reading this
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Thank you for writing this one.
Enjoying the interaction with Sela.
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
I'm enjoying this quite alot but leaving aside the Nick Locarno/Tom Paris age difference you've got, shouldn't he be with the marquis or at least in a dive on the edge of the federation by now. as far as I know he never served on a ship until voyager. also any chance of more Q not as main plot but just in the background he's practically Lal's God-father after all.