Reviews for Atonement
Anna chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I really hope you update this soon!
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
So, I'm just discovering this story and I had to make myself stop reading just so I could review. But, something struck me in this chapter and I'm not sure it was intentional. But, the scene where Dan blows up on Chuck and Blair for being at the hospital reminds me of Bart's funeral. Both times Serena had asked a person to be there that might cause a problem. Dan's, as usual, hypocritical behavior just really gets me. Of course, I don't expect him to be rational, his sister just died, but it's funny that this is exactly what he expected of Chuck when Bart died (for Chuck to be rational and forgiving). I just had to point that out. I hope you update soon!
Bforqueen chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Heh. Here's something I never thought I'd say: Poor G! How sad that she had to go through all that alone. I'm happy Lily was there for her in the end.

C/B was awesome, as usual. And can I just say that I loved how Roman got B to eat again?

Loved it, bb! Sorry for the late review.

xoxo
ChairLoveK chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Am I detecting hints of a Georgina/Rufus romance/affair? Or am I just sick? Or am I right, and then you're the sick one? Haha just kidding.

I must say, though I despise Jenny, I got a little choked up in the beginning of the chapter. Even though it's Jenny, death is still sad. Plus, I thought about how awesome she was in season 1 and 2 (and in Rufus' reminiscings of the good old Jenny in this chapter), and how sad her loosing herself so drastically-and then dying that way-was.

Oh and I loved the part with Blair and her fathers! So cute! She got so wrapped up in insulting Vanessa and the rest of the NYU girls she wasn't worried about eating. Finally, Vanessa served a purpose! LOL

Really loved the Nate/Serena and Nate/Serena/Chuck scenes. Nate and Serena were pretty funny/amusing in this chapter. I think they're good comic relief.

And obviously the Chuck/Blair scenes was the best part! I love the Chuck that fights for Blair, and knows she's lying when she says she doesn't love him, and understands she's stubborn but keeps fighting anyways. This is how it should have been... how it should be! I loved both the first angsty CB scene and the second more light hearted scene at the breakfast table. Yay for Dorota inviting Chuck to stay.

Should be interesting to see how everyone reacts to the baby. And if Georgina gives it up.

Great, long chapter! :)
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
This was fantastic! Loved the way that all the different stories fit together like a 1000 piece puzzle. I say thousand because they are waaaaay more satisfying than the hundred piece ones in that they are far more intricate and there are more corner and boarder pieces. But anyways, while this might have been nearly 12k, it was not nearly long enough! I can't wait to see what happens next... PPMS! :D
VanillaCokeQueen chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
Hi, I loved this chapter, I got very engrossed in the chapter! I hope that Chuck & Blair get back together, they're so perfect for each other. Anyway, thanks for the story and I love it!
Aliennut chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Loved this!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
So you werne't grotesque when it came to describing the birth. That is appreciated. Dorota was just awesome. She knows what's up. Roman and Blair's convosm were something I could actually picture them having. I totally forgot that Chuck still had a cane in this one. But him just sitting at her table in his robe is just so CB.
Krazy4Spike chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Wow, great chapter and long. I have to give Chuck props for trying his best with Blair, even though she is making it hard for him.
hotlittlestarlet chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Wow. That was great- and long. Thanks for the update!
flipped chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
BOO! slow updates are unacceptable. but then you're amazing. so (adapting the one-word-natey-sentence). you're story's still and always be loved.
GoodGirl793 chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Loved it! Ahah, the breakfast scene was AMAZING. I look forward to the next chapter!
QueenBee10 chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Loved it
fouzia269 chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
OMG I love it I hope that Georgina is maybe going to keep the baby because even If we know How she is Im sur she try to not make mistake for her child (you make me fall in love for Georgina.I love how you describe her).

Rufus was good in the chapter and even if he didnt come in the hospital, Im happy he send lily.I dont reproch him that because after what he is living we cant blame him.

Serena and Nateso funny even when they dont use the elevator.

Roman is so good because he help blair and Harold I dont understand why he stay not more?

The conversation between blair and eleanorlove. But I hope we see more about how eleanor favorise more serena than blair because i would like to see why she make her daughter suffer.

Blair and chucklove now he has the ring, thing are maybe going "to change".

Thank you for the amazing LONG update (hope the next chapter will be long too) and I hope you update soon

bisou bisou
88Mary88 chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Aww... such a long update: Great (And thanks for the preview)! I so love this story. The way you write Chuck and Blair is very believeable. I'm actually at a loss of words after this great update and the whole story with the ring, also if I think it's great that she didn't accept it right away. Hope you update soon!