Reviews for Lost & Divided
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I couldn't put it down, thank you for sharing this witht the world, it was amazing.
caliginousAfterlife chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Pickles and Toki have literally the book definition of an abusive relationship... 0.0
The Blue Shinigami chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
This story really didnt meet the expectations I had for it. I liked the idea of a love triangle between Toki, Skwisgaar and Pickles but they were all just completely out of character. It was hard to get through it with how ooc you made all of the characters except for murderface and how they seemed to be a lot more sensitive/whinny/over-emotional than how they would react. I understand that everybody has their own take on characters and you can do anything you want with them since it's fanfiction, but it just got to where I had trouble staying interested in the story because of that. Also, you should probably consider changing this to a Pickles x Toki story. I saw it was marked Skwisgaar x Toki, the pairing I am fond of, so that is why I clicked it, yet Skwisgaar played a far more minor part in the relationship and in the end isn't the one Toki decides to be with. This story would probably be far more suited in the Pickles x Toki category since that is the fan group it is mroe directed towards, and seeing as how I was from the pairing it is currently marked as, I was rather disappointed in that aspect of it as well.
Jai chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
...NO! NONONONONO! *throws tantrum*
...I do not like this story. Honestly. The ONLY reason I kept reading was because I hopes to see Skwisgaar and Toki get together. But of course not. I also can not seen Nathan acting the way he did. When Nathan is pissed at someone, he punches them. Not come up with diabolical schemes. The characters were out of wack. The only thing good about the story I can say is Thank you for not letting Murderface go gay. Not that I have problems with gay people, just a gay Murderface. Sorry if this seems whiny.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hmmmm... just as long as Murderface doesn't get into it
deideiblueeyez chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Poor lil Toki.. He's a bit crazy like the rest of the band in his own way, but the way he talks and sounds on the show is so cute... I love it x3 ... Poor Tokis... D: ... I feel bad for him..
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Pickles is such a horny little bastard.. I kind of like it O3O .. lol..

And just so you know... I'm from Wisconsin and I do NOT sound like Pickles -3-.. I do noooot.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Cool story, yo... Like how possessive Pickles is... Yay Pickles! will read more :o
Shiho chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Huh? I thought this was a SkwisxToki story? I've never read a story where I disliked Pickles (he and Toki are my favorite characters), but you really made him OOC and I thought that would change from the first chapter but it didn't.

I mean, it's kind of strange to let someone you love sleep with someone else (where in this case, letting Toki sleep with Skwisgaar) because that person said they loved your boyfriend. Whereas I can understand letting someone make a choice and think things through, especially if they have feelings for someone else, too.
Monthadog chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
I really like this story so far and I especially like this chapter. I have actually had something very similar to this situation happen to me in real life except one of the guys clearly didn't love me as much as the other and it was really just who I was willing to let go. Reading this chapter really evoked those feelings and memories I had at the time and the way the struggle is in this chapter is very realistic. It's a painful but real thing. I love all of your work.
the1andonlyofo chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
I understand how stressful that first sex is to write, but you did beautifully.
boo chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
You know, I've read a good handful of your stories and generally enjoyed reading them. But this story is just horrible, im sorry to say. Everyone except for murderface is so horribly out of character and this story is not even believable. Honestly ive lost all interest and im not even going to complete reading this.

I'm not saying all this stuff to be a dick but im just disapointed because i was excited to see that this was a skwisgaar/toki story and i just expected this to be good like your other stories. oh well. maybe youll try another skiwski story later :3
SOLAR BAILEY chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Ahh..I didn't like this fic.

Number one, you made the characters WAY too whiny and sensitive.

Two, it's very out of character. I support slash and everything, but it's just not in character at all.

Three, 'ammenst' means 'is not'. Like one episode Skwisgaar says 'this ammenst brutal'.

Maybe you should consider re-doing this. It needs improvement.
MidnightClouds chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh, wow. I loved reading this story so much. Honestly, Toki (can't get enough of him :'D) and Skwisgaar are my favorite pairing, but reading this (First time Pickle and Toki fic) made me like the pairing as well.

Tell you the truth, I'll probably read any pairing that has Toki in it. _

But, I love how you got the accents down pat! I love reading Metalocalypse stories where I can hear the characters' accents in my mind.

NOW, I'M OFF TO READ YOUR OTHER METALOCALYPSE STORIES. Zoom, zoom, zoom... :)
Slegger0404 chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
...damn. That was...I can't even think of what to type...fucken amazing just...wow. You wrote this so beautifully and you really got the character's personalities down, and I love the way you wrote out their accents I can really hear them saying the words. The plot is awesome. I love the relationship between Toki and Pickles just...whoa...really