Reviews for Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
SONICgal chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
;) I really liked that. Pleasure so overwhelming it makes you cry? Count me in.
exilevilify chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Ah, this was very well written, and had an interesting premise. I enjoyed it very much!
Taisi chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
CUUUUUUUTTTTE. Ohmygod, seriously, it was adorable.
Renuki chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oooh, that was very very niiiice. :D
blurry19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
... LOL.

Oh god, Arthur's a meanie.

This was actually pretty fascinating to read. Thanks for posting!
Lilspring chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I am terribly amused at this story and really this is positivity one of my favorites. The way you portray Alfred and Arthur is brilliant too. Well, You must not want a review this weird so, I'll just say, "Love this story, mostly the humor you gave Arthur." -Lilspring
AlucardLovesSteakCakes chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
"Is he ill?"

LMFAO
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Too lazy to sign in. ;; Hey, this was great. Really, really loved it. And- well, if only they'd gotten together at the end *sigh* They're really gorgeous together, and that story was absolutely HILARIOUS. xDDD Picturing that gave me many giggles. :D Thanks for writing and sharing!
bowlerhatfringe chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Asdfghjkllll this was so good! X3
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Bravo! This is ten kinds of amazing. And I laughed so hard at the life jacket. Pffffft. Oh Arthur, you're totally not a stuffy old man like everyone says. ;3
JCJK chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I would have written a review earlier but better late than never!

I LOVE SEME!ENGLAND! I think England should be seme cause he would be super hot! but it's most or less usuk not ukus. So I LOVE you for writing this!
angel-feather-keeper chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love they way this was written, and I thought it was AWESOME! :D I really think you should write more! Great job!
Charles Grey chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Duh I want to cry with you Alfred D'x

Thank you for writing this awesome story, I really love UKUS story and I love this story X3

I hope you'll write more about this pairing XDD
Kirisaki Hisoka chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Aw craybaby that word win so much dude! Love this! XD
icy-piyo21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
The hilarity and hotness. I died.

Very well done, I demand moar!