Reviews for Angels and Demons
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Sooo sweet. I loved the bit where Hibari had the knife to Tsuna's throat and he smiled and how he threw the weapon away...XD
tigerlili1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I know this fanfic is old, but its amazing, I love your writing style, AND THEME... Is it to much to want a sequel? I absolutely love it!
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It's actually nice _
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is without doubt one of the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read.I am amazed..Thank you for this amazing read.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is the cutest thing ever!
Shinkei Kajuen chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
TTTTTT_TTTTTT

my gawd. I really cried... T.T it was short... but very sweet and touching... ugh. I can't stop crying... *sniffs*

I love you! T_T
Kichou chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Nice story. I like it.
Dremagon chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
THIS. Is. AMAZING. There's really nothing else that can be said about this. It is just that awesome.

Your stories are amazing, I look forward to more!

~Dremagon
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
this was sooooo cute!
poised-geisha chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wow... I read this and I love it! _ It was sexy but well written... Tsuna wasn't overly uke, Hibari was actually Hibari... It was awesome. I could actually see the characters in this! 3b

This definitely fueled my 1827 love~ Thanks so much for writing this!

Now I'm off to go see some of your other work! Woohp!
naiYin chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was quite good. I really loved the fact that in all the mentions of Hibari he seems to be longing for the sky. Always staring up into it. It is a bit conflicting though, because in the end he agrees to turn into a demon. But I did enjoy reading this a lot (the flashback scene was deliciously cute and touching) and definitely hope there will be another chapter or a sequel. :D
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wao. You have left me awed. This is a brilliant piece of work, you know that? This kind of elaborate story must have taken you quite some time to work out... I like all the subtle hints that link up at the end of the story. (:
fuwacchi chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Cute story. I especially love the flashback from 13 years ago.

Thanks for the enjoyable story!
arcnologia chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I loved it! From the plot; beginning til end! I love how it was really long as well! :. And especially the forbidden love thing going on with an angel and demon.

Keep it up! Can't wait for your next chapter! :)
Amastacia Jadescion chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Ahhhh I loved this story! I was yelling at the computer when I thought Hibari was going to stab Tsuna. ) I'm so very glad he didn't. A sadistic Hibari is hot... but no stabbing Tsuna! lol. Fantastic flow and imagery as well. Well done! I wish there was more )