Reviews for Lorraine
dixonhpboosh chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I think this definitely worth continuing even if it is just to see how Loraine reacts to the change in Arthur particularly after the poisoned chalice
Minus the Honey Bear chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Gah, I've been waiting for an update for this story for what feels like ages now! It's definitely worth continuing onwards, even if for only one, meagre little fan...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Love it , pls keep it going , it's SO worth continuing
Ms. Hart chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Aww. I love it so far! :) can't wait to see where you're going with this. Keep up the great work and update soon!
MissShellyBabes chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
I think...That this is completely brilliant and that you should update! 3
cml987 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
you can't even begin to imagin how much i love Merlin and it is very rare that i would say ... this fits in perfectly and i don't think i would have it any other way.
Molivline chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I've never seen the TV series, but I think I'm going to have to start. I'm excited to read what happens next!

Molivline
Hannah chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I am definately loving this so far. I increasingly like the character of Lorraine and am excited to see what new things will be added to the story with her as a potential relationship with Arthur. I would suggest that you reread your stroy a few times before posting and correct some of the typos and grammatical errors but they weren't that bad so you don't really need to. Also, maybe you could cut down on Lorraine's use of the word "I". But please keep going! I think you are going to be one of my new favorite fanfic writers.
11Renee11 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Yippee! She's back! :)

Excellent chapter- not that I'm surprised, or anything:) Seriously, great work! I can't wait for the next update! :D
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
thanks for the new chapter

It was the worst kind of insult I could give Arthur-lol,I bet

I felt I couldn't breathe with Arthur this near me-riiiiight ;)

Or it was the fact that Uther had rewarded Merlin as Arthur's manservant-LMAO!some reward

Even if it meant seeing Arthur more often-ahhhhhhhhhh ;)

I really liek this story,but this cat/mouse game is starting to annoy me
SecondSunrise chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Please keep writing! :D
cml987 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
you should continue to wrirte this and The Writer. oh and whats Lorrain's relationship to uther?
MissShellyBabes chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
SO! I've read this story 3 times so far in hope that you've added another chapter to it. :D Sad I know. But I'm really hoping that you haven't abandoned this story. I think 11 other people would agree with me when I say this story is pre' awsome.

So I really hope you update this soon.

xox
ThisLooksLikeAJobForMe chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
ME AGAIN!

And guess what? This is the first Merlin fic I've read too! Lol!

It's really good - keep going with it!

*Saskia*
Court1410 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I love anything during the Arthurian time. I cannot wait to read more and see e

where you go with this!