Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
Bookwormkat1 chapter 22 . 8/6
were you to revisit, I would read it
Idetta chapter 19 . 8/2
hahahha property of Sherlock Holmes. I just adore a lovesick Sherlock
Almadynis Rayne chapter 2 . 6/11
Seriously, one of my favorite chapters, of any Sherlock story; ever. Love it so much! cuddles
GlaszHeart chapter 19 . 4/29
Hello Verity. I have recently discovered your stories and been ravenously devouring them one after another! I'm a closet romantic (I live in a a house full of males so not much chance to slip in a chick flick!), and I have been in love with JohnAndSherlock for a long time. Your stories are so gripping, suspenseful, romantic, amusing and entertaining. And ridiculously hot. I've read "a bit" of slashy stuff between our two favourite boys, but yours is different. It happens in the context of love and affection, angst and joy, and this makes it so much more potent and real! It actually makes me feel terrible longing to be loved like that, and I'm married! I also wanted to tell you that your poem choice at the end was brilliant! It's actually my very favourite poem because it so articulately and longingly describes exactly how I feel about many of the choices I've made in my life. I often think back to those "other paths" and wonder what my life would be now if I'd taken them instead. It makes me very wistful, and describes so beautifully the choice that John and Sherlock made. It could be read from either one''s point of view, although I first pictured John as the traveller, and Sherlock as the "less travelled" road (inexperienced with love and relationships). Genius! Thank you for your wonderful stories, and for all the pictures you havepainted in my head!
Kathrinka chapter 10 . 3/2
I love this chapter!
masterlysheep chapter 5 . 1/27
ohhhh i was laughing and now i can see that i will most likely cry soon...
Guest chapter 22 . 9/13/2019
I can truly agree to what people have written before me: such a well constructed, sweet, endearing, moving and beautiful story I have seldom red before. You could easily write a book and sell it. The time and thought you put into this is...really what a marvelous story you created! Captured me like all the others before. Thank you very much for the entertainment!
SilverOcean01 chapter 18 . 7/9/2019
I would just like to say thank you for writing this fic. It is the best thing I’ve read in a long time and truly moved me (I may have cried. A lot.) Thank you for sharing this with the world and I look forward to reading the epilogue. 3
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2019
Hilarious!
Tincancan chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
Amazing read. Thank you
lapr chapter 22 . 12/30/2017
Esta es una historia maravillosa, la ame de principio a fin!
Con personajes muuuuy bien estrucutrados! hermoso, gracias de verdad
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2017
IN SCREAMING AKSKDNDNK
Lucy Gaol chapter 20 . 2/6/2017
glad you included that everything wasn't hunky-dorry when John returns, but Sherlock had every right to be angry at John. John didn't even give him a chance to explain, and just wanTed to believe the worst in him is pretty shit of him
blackkitty95 chapter 22 . 2/4/2017
At first I was like, "This is an entertaining and lovely fic". Then you broke my heart. Then you fixed everything and it all felt so right and wonderful. This fic was a roller coaster of feels, brilliantly written, just beautiful.
I devoured this story. I was hooked, I couldn't stop. I read it all in one go; and this hasn't happened to me with a multi-chapter fic in a while, so that should tell you something.
Seralina chapter 22 . 1/27/2017
just read this whole thing in under twenty four hours and it was abaolutely lovely! Thanks so much for this great read. certainly had me feeling then feels.
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »