Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
I can truly agree to what people have written before me: such a well constructed, sweet, endearing, moving and beautiful story I have seldom red before. You could easily write a book and sell it. The time and thought you put into this is...really what a marvelous story you created! Captured me like all the others before. Thank you very much for the entertainment!
SilverOcean01 chapter 18 . 7/9
I would just like to say thank you for writing this fic. It is the best thing I’ve read in a long time and truly moved me (I may have cried. A lot.) Thank you for sharing this with the world and I look forward to reading the epilogue. 3
Hilarious!
Tincancan chapter 1 . 1/27
Amazing read. Thank you
lapr chapter 22 . 12/30/2017
Esta es una historia maravillosa, la ame de principio a fin!
Con personajes muuuuy bien estrucutrados! hermoso, gracias de verdad
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2017
IN SCREAMING AKSKDNDNK
Lucy Gaol chapter 20 . 2/6/2017
glad you included that everything wasn't hunky-dorry when John returns, but Sherlock had every right to be angry at John. John didn't even give him a chance to explain, and just wanTed to believe the worst in him is pretty shit of him
blackkitty95 chapter 22 . 2/4/2017
At first I was like, "This is an entertaining and lovely fic". Then you broke my heart. Then you fixed everything and it all felt so right and wonderful. This fic was a roller coaster of feels, brilliantly written, just beautiful.
I devoured this story. I was hooked, I couldn't stop. I read it all in one go; and this hasn't happened to me with a multi-chapter fic in a while, so that should tell you something.
Seralina chapter 22 . 1/27/2017
just read this whole thing in under twenty four hours and it was abaolutely lovely! Thanks so much for this great read. certainly had me feeling then feels.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
I like this story I really do but the very second Mycroft walked into that room I knew exactly what sort of confrontation would ensue. As Sherlock would undoubtedly say, Boring!
EternalFenix chapter 19 . 12/18/2016
I love it, seriously. Love it. Thank you.
Karlina101 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
That manipulative little fucker
Storm of Syren chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
I bloody loved that Sherlock's reasoning. "Why does that matter? ... You are John and I am Sherlock. Everything else is just friction"

Lol. Loved that bit.
Hoekahgay chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This is the fourth fic of yours I read just today. Like all of the others I hope to bask in the glory of your amazing writing abilities.
The beginning is lovely and vet intriguing. I can't wait to read more.
Otaku and Proud chapter 8 . 6/13/2016