Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
Ruyu-san chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I'm enjoying this very much! XD
mrs winny chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I really hope that inspiration strikes on a regular basis as this is a fic I am really enjoying. I look forward to your next upate.
Battie-4-Battie-boys chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
please continue this! It is really marvy, and has the potential to be am-ar-zing and mighty jokertastic! Update soon! :p x
Kairr chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I think this is one of the only stories I've read from Sherlock's POV
HallieBotham chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Please update soon. I want to see just how sherlock plans on doing this. Interesting first chapter and I loved the Sherlock/Mycroft interaction.
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh, this is amazing! I love your Sherlock's voice, it's perfect! I could almost hear Benedict Cumberbatch's voice reading it in my head, lol. And the whole fic is so sweet! I can imagine Sherlock planning how to manipulate John's feelings (selfish bastard he is) and ending up absolutely infatuated. I really, really liked this. Thanks for sharing!
Stelly chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
excellent story so far! more please :)
atrate chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
And hilarity ensues.

This is a pretty perfect set up. I'm curious as to where you'll be going with it.
Yvaine24 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Really like this. Will there be more? Hope there is!
Tanya Zsa Zsa chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hahaha... genius teehee can so imagine Sherlock treating dating or or the idea of trying to wins John's affection as planned and organised! Cannot wait for more.. I hope John makes Sherlock work to win his affections!
mrs winny chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Good start, I am looking forward to seeing where you are going with this
Power Of Funk chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
OH MY GOD. this is gold! sheer gold! there aren't very many fics either where Sherlock is trying to get John to fall in love with him XD

Please update soon! The Power Of FUNK compels you!
1,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104