Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
FanaticallyInLove chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
I like this story I really do but the very second Mycroft walked into that room I knew exactly what sort of confrontation would ensue. As Sherlock would undoubtedly say, Boring!
EternalFenix chapter 19 . 12/18/2016
I love it, seriously. Love it. Thank you.
Karlina101 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
That manipulative little fucker
Storm of Syren chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
I bloody loved that Sherlock's reasoning. "Why does that matter? ... You are John and I am Sherlock. Everything else is just friction"

Lol. Loved that bit.
Hoekahgay chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This is the fourth fic of yours I read just today. Like all of the others I hope to bask in the glory of your amazing writing abilities.
The beginning is lovely and vet intriguing. I can't wait to read more.
Otaku and Proud chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
Hot damn
Otaku and Proud chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
This damn cliffhanger
odea nigthingale chapter 22 . 6/12/2016
oooh merci ! je ne sais pas si tu liras cette review mais si par hasard cela arrivait sache que de relire cette fiction en ce moment m'a plus que fait un bien fou, c'est pas loin de m'avoir sauvé la vie ! je l'ai lu et relu en français et je viens te dire ce que j'en pense ici, je l'ai encore préféré à la première fois, j'adore tout ce passage ou John n'est absolument pas dans le mood Sherlock/partenaire et qu'il se fait "chasser" je trouve que cela est tellement dans l'esprit de la série et ce Sherlock manipulateur est magnifique, sexy craquant, lui aussi tellement Sherlock !
je viens de passer une soirée et une matinée ( je suis tombé de sommeil au alentour de trois heure du mat') géniales à glousser de ravissement devant mon ordi et à pleurer catharsiquement à chaque scène de sexe/amour ! merci mille fois d'avoir écrit cette fic magnifique !
( maintenant j'essaie de traduire... ;) )
oooh thank you so much ! I don't know if you read this but if it's happen I want you to know that read again this fic in this time, makes me more than happy, it's not so far to save my life ! I read and read again in french and I come here to say what I think of it. I have more prefer than the first time, I love all this moment where John is absolutely not in the "mood" Sherlock/partner and he makes "hunting" I think it 's so much in the series spirit and this Sherlock manipulating is wonderfull, sexy, yummy, he's also so Sherlock !
I spend a night and a morning ( I fall in the sleep around tree pm ) so great, to giggle of ravissement front of my laptop and crying " catharsiquement" ( this world is not even french but it means more and less that it makes me felling good, better than before...) at each scene of sex/love ! many many thanks to write this wonderfull fic !
morning sun chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! You've definitely kept me busy reading as of late. This was fantastic, and I especially loved the very last chapter, revealing what was etched on John's ring.

Loved this!
KrayKrayKat chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
Oh I adored this. So gorgeous. I just love when they claim each other. Ugh otp love!
Monique chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
THIS FANFIC WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! 3 I mean the entire thing not just this story. ALL OF IT WAS BRILLIANT. Love it 10/10 amazing. Would read it a million times!
rigger42 chapter 22 . 4/14/2016
I think this is the first SH fic I've read and I really enjoyed how you developed the relationship, Mycroft secretly yearning to bring his little brother back while still being manipulative as hell, Sherlock bewildered but utterly in love and John holding his own and being totally unashamed.
rigger42 chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
How do you manage to break my heart and feel hopeful at the same time?
An chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Wonderful story. Thanks!
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I love that. Conclusion: I need to make John fall in love with me. It's hilarious!
1,557 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »