Reviews for Joyful Moments
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
buahahahaha! Buahaha! BUAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *notices people and hurriedly fixes her hair* I'm sorry.

That was an EPIC songfic. ;) I love to show it to my friends and sing that song over and over again infont of someone as I break their heart into tiny pieces. :) haaa. now, I'm stress-free. :3
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
We've officially lost our minds! You for writing it, and me enjoying it

I'm actually debating whether to find this song on youtube or not... Is it worth being cursed? (ie; having the song stuck in my head forever)

Poor Finni! Come here The Easter Bunny still exists, see! *points to a random guy in a bunny suit* And Santa! *Tanaka looks in: "Ho, Ho, Ho")

Yea... I've definitely lost it... lol
CulinaryChef chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
*adds to faves*

Awesome idea! Poor Ciel, the horrors of the real world. A nice light-hearted fic. Great job! *runs off to listen to that song*
Mishkaboo chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
... I rememeber my older brother told me about that song when I was 8.. right before Christmas. Oh well.

I can see this happening. But instead of Ciel staring at him when he said seventeen, he face palmed instead..

But now I have this song stuck in my head. Crap.
catskid100 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I was reading the reviews before i read this and was wondering what the song could possibly be. and then when i saw the first line i facepalmed. that song. XD tis an epic one indeed! almost as epic as this fic! nice job! -catskid100
Tiercel chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
WTF... Just... WTF. XD I totally LOVED it! Wait... Santa Claus isn't real? Noo! Ha, I can't stop laughing. And I need to look up that song right now.
rein claude chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
can't stop cracking my side's off...*phew*...that was funny...

and please do write a lot C

...had to say the Big Bird caught me off guard...and i used...to...like...Big Bird...

...i should download this song...and wonder if someone leaked the laughing gas into my room..
Daschel chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
LOOOOOOOOL

THAT WAS FUNNY. And cute. xD

Sebastian's such a child sometimes. I could totally see him obsessing over a song like that. xDDD

Great job! And don't worry. We like the fact that you're writing a lot. 8D