Reviews for Joyful Moments
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
buahahahaha! Buahaha! BUAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *notices people and hurriedly fixes her hair* I'm sorry.

That was an EPIC songfic. ;) I love to show it to my friends and sing that song over and over again infont of someone as I break their heart into tiny pieces. :) haaa. now, I'm stress-free. :3
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
We've officially lost our minds! You for writing it, and me enjoying it~

I'm actually debating whether to find this song on youtube or not... Is it worth being cursed? (ie; having the song stuck in my head forever)

Poor Finni! Come here~ The Easter Bunny still exists, see! *points to a random guy in a bunny suit* And Santa! *Tanaka looks in: "Ho, Ho, Ho")

Yea... I've definitely lost it... lol
CulinaryChef chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
*adds to faves*

Awesome idea! Poor Ciel, the horrors of the real world. A nice light-hearted fic. Great job! *runs off to listen to that song*
Mishkaboo chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
... I rememeber my older brother told me about that song when I was 8.. right before Christmas. Oh well.

I can see this happening. But instead of Ciel staring at him when he said seventeen, he face palmed instead..

But now I have this song stuck in my head. Crap.
catskid100 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I was reading the reviews before i read this and was wondering what the song could possibly be. and then when i saw the first line i facepalmed. that song. XD tis an epic one indeed! almost as epic as this fic! nice job! -catskid100
Tiercel chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
WTF... Just... WTF. XD I totally LOVED it! Wait... Santa Claus isn't real? Noo! Ha, I can't stop laughing. And I need to look up that song right now.
rein claude chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
can't stop cracking my side's off...*phew*...that was funny...

and please do write a lot C

...had to say the Big Bird caught me off guard...and i Bird...

...i should download this song...and wonder if someone leaked the laughing gas into my room..
Daschel chapter 1 . 9/4/2010

THAT WAS FUNNY. And cute. xD

Sebastian's such a child sometimes. I could totally see him obsessing over a song like that. xDDD

Great job! And don't worry. We like the fact that you're writing a lot. 8D