Reviews for Catharsis
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Yes I like. The bit about how Sam must have a neon sign over his head made me chuckle. And the whole thing was perfectly paced.
HermioneK chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love fics inspired by true stories. especially crazy ones. Those are the best.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh wow great story. good idea.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great story. Love it. Dickheads!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Wonderful fic! :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Good story.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
It's amazing how you'll literally do ANYthing for those you love. And speaking of love...LOVED this!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
ooooooh this rocked hun!

awesome detail!

Loved Dean rushing in and finding Sam like that!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Um, um, yuck. Then again, love how Dean will do anything-anything-for Sam. Really enjoyed this story and your fluid writing skill.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
great, great, great. thank you for so much hurt!sam and protective!dean. I always love your stories with so much awesome!hero!dean and hurt!sam in them. yeah. thanks.
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Ooh. I remember Oleander from Biology - "NEVER use Oleander in plant experiments..." Great idea to use it to torture Sam - er - make a fic! And you know, I think that making Dean do something like this is sometimes even more heroic than getting him to rush in guns blazing (although I'm not complaining that he did that too ;-P)

And yay for the cuddling!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Almost gagged myself reading that two-fingered part...especially being it was based on a true story. Okay, I did gag. Blah. Happy? LOL.

Seriously, though, I really enjoyed this fic. Nice and smooth and full of great brotherly care. I'd love to read more along this line.

Thanks for the fix...I needed this!

Karen
carocali chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
No apologies needed here! I'm all over the h/c - and you do it so well. I'm not familiar with Oleander, but now I have to go and look it up.

I'd love to see a follow up to this where Dean finds a way to get revenge on this cult - one by one, or at their place of 'worship.' Once Sam is better of course. :D

Thanks for sharing your muse with us; it always makes me happy!

:D