Reviews for Earrings
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
LOL so cute!
chukaliteluvver chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aw. I suddenly feel bad for Ciel...I'm sure everyone does, but still. Aw.
Coriana chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was very well-written, and they were quite in character. Good job!
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really like the earrings as a metaphor for the contract. At least, that's how I kind of saw it. Especially with your little bit at the end about "He couldn't be his father. He knew his father wouldn't contract himself to a demon, even as a last resort. Ciel knew that his superficial efforts wouldn't change what he'd done, or who he now was, no matter how much he tried."

Well done!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
the idea was quite interesant and I think it's as you think.
kmlo2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You portray Ciel and Sebastian very well. Both were very much in-character. I loved Ciel's contemplative moments and the way his insecurities manifested as the little trip to the jewelers. The revelation he has at the end is also very moving.

This is the perfect length for such a story - don't feel pressured to shorten it!
bleedingRose11 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Aww such a cute story, by the way what was the man who was selling the earing trying to ask?

"Y-yes certainly. Are you-"

are you what?

Im thinking some... stuff
redbull07 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
so very wonderfully subtly ...yummy. Lol! the power play between sebastian and ciel was admittedly the most interesting undertone of the fic...very enjoyable!
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
"Are you ordering me to inflict pain on you, Young Master?" My mind went so far far away with that XD. And no! Don't write short, it's so relaxing reading you. You portrayed them so canonnish that is almost like reading omakes from Yana-sama. Please keep up your hard work, it's awesome.
Mariphasa Hecatene chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I think this is very fine work, and not too long at all. The motivation is appropriate, the dialogue is in character (the give-and-take between Baz and Ciel is quite nice ,), and it definitely sounds like something Ciel would do and the way he would do it. (It's even OK that the earrings are sapphire; precious stones were much more likely to be cut and polished in flat cabochons, rather than faceted, in Victorian times than they are today. I'd been imagining they were made of lapis lazuli, but I like this idea. )

So, yay you. )
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I loved this, especially the final line.
Junjou-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I honestly liked the length of this fic. It didn't seem very drawn-out to me (then again, I write really long chapters for my own story, so I might be wrong). The premise of this fic was very interesting; I don't think I've ever read a Kuroshitsuji fic about Ciel getting his ears pierced. I found it to be oddly charming and cute! - The fact that Ciel thought it was gonna hurt a lot when Sebastian was about to pierce his ears was funny and adorable at the same time. The ending was great too! Most fics start out strong and have a terrible ending, but I'm happy to say that this one didn't! - Overall, a really nice fic that is definitely going in my favorites!

J-C
Forbidden Queen chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Sebastian is such a sadist xD

And the way Ciel tried to mimick his dad is cute.

And don't make this story shorter, I liked it just the way it is, details sometimes make great difference
Seiraa chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I really loved this story! I was really well written and had a great and unique plot. The characters were in character, and it was cute, too! Great job!
Luver chapter 1 . 9/5/2010