Reviews for My Private Dictionary
Pharies chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I really, really, really liked the way you did that. The way you tied things together not only with the definitions, but with why Fitz is the way he is, was wonderful.

Great job )

Tori
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was so beautiful! And very well written :)
iceskater124 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
OH MY GOD! 3333

I ALMOST DIED OF CUTENESS!

and so well written too! :')
hiall chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I love Fitz and Clare! Woo hoo! Great fic!
CrazyLlama chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Loved it.

BrittneyTodosey chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Jesus. I Don't Even Know What To Say. This Was One Of The Most Well Thought Out Stories I Have Ever Read. I Enjoyed It VERY Much. You're An Amazing Author. I Have Read Your Other Work. But This Is By Far My Favorite. Keep It Up. You're Incredible.
genericfag chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh my, I adore you. What you've done, with the word play and their definitions, is brilliant. It's a nice, fresh idea, and you truly nailed it. "Man: A male lover." was one of my favorite DeFitzitions.

And, besides that, your writing is up a level of maturity from what I tend to see in Degrassi fics. Substance, and natural flow to the events. Really, great work!
She is broken chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
awe that has to be the sweetest Flare story ive ever read
depthoverdistance chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I never thought I would love Flare so much. :')
Lizzie Sixx chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Talk about the awe factor
chickie chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow. Even though I love this story, I love the way you write even more. I liked the way you tapped into Fitz humanity and showed that he really could be a good person. I also enjoyed your perusal Claire and his obvious connection. I just wish writing like this still existed on the actual show.
RachRox12 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You should write a sequel, this is really good, this is the first story i read on this website. Your a great writer.
km chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Awe you should write more of this couple. I like the story.
SLane chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I love Mark .

I think he actually has a side like this;; he's just a misunderstood character .

This fic is awesome .
UltimateRider chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That...was beautiful! I absolutely loved that! I hope you write more Flares!