Reviews for You Peeping Tom
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
how cute...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I can't believe Kagome became Sesshomaru's mate. I'm also surprized that Sesshomaru kissed Kagome, and that 'He' peeked at Kagome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I wanted more details! D:
But, it was still good and very cute 3 :)
Nichelle chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is the best you should make some more. And I would keep on reading cause i love to read about Sesshomaru&Kagome and I also do my own stories sometime if I can have the time. But your's the best stories ever
xxoikilluoxx chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
hahaha curiousity killed the dog hehe sesshoumaru is a peeping tom
matsujun chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
well i loved it maybe you can make it longer?
KagLover684 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
i love it! awesome job on this one!
PreppyLove31 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
AWWWW...HOW NICE...WHAT AN ROMANTIC STORY OF SESSHOUMARU AND KAGOME...LOVE IT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WRITING! _
Dark Dream Angel chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hehe! Naughty sesshomaru, peeping on an innocent miko... Though she's not so innocent anymore after spending some time in the company of a lusty dog-demon lol! ;)
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
cool
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
to bad u did not make this longer, it would have been great. it was very good
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
OMG I love this fic so much great plot Hilarious. Yay Sexy Sesshoumaru and Kagome LOL thank you for writing all the amazing Sessh/Kag fics. I'll peep on Sesshy at the hot spring Mwuahahahah I'm so evil" (_)
MissTessa chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Cute.
Lady Nefertiti chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Interesting one-shot. Sesshomaru and his curiosity..lol. You know, now that I think about it...you update your fics (and you have so many) at a very fast pace. You are a really devoted Sess X Kag author aren't you? :)

Take care-

Lady Nefertiti.
Tinky1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
another great story from Katie

seriously i dont know how you do it

its always one after the other i'd really get confused

anyway great one shot Katie