Reviews for Stargate: Mass Effect
Telron chapter 18 . 5/23
interesting and good so far
thor94 chapter 17 . 3/4
in star trek, the earth first contact are vulcan, and it was peaceful first contact.
Brenden chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
goodwork
Sean Mulligan chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
You went overboard having the Turian Counciler demand the Terrans surrender while the Citadel was surrounded by Terran ships.
R-A-B-G chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
By Stealth systems you mean that the Normandy can in fact, turn invisible right?
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Bit of a plot hole
A thanx cannon isn't proetheian tech
It's turrian. It was loosely based off of reaper tech.
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
This was one of the most unrealistic battles that I have ever seen.
ArchangleMV chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
love this story so much hope you complete it someday.
A Reader chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
I just found this story and started to read it while I agree on some of your points so far others I don't because I actually took the time to read the entry's in the database of the game and probably know more than you about it. Also so you know I once read on one of the games that with the relays less then one percent of the galaxy had been explored so both could have been there and not have interacted with each other so I am glad you have added those races. Why did you not go for the city ship on Athos which was above ground and mostly intact unlike the one in the tower which was buried? Oh one more thing unless meant to be moved around most things are built at the location it is meant to be in and from the database the serpent nebula may of had a role in the operation of the citadel.
goddragonking chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
ArchangleMV chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
Very well put together story I enjoyed every chapter. Please continue at some point.
Warlord10327 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Are you going to continue this cause it is really good
trninjakiller chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Well now that mass effect 3 is out we know all of those questions.
gaul1 chapter 18 . 6/19/2015
Great chapter, keep up the good work, bye
rolalinii chapter 18 . 6/5/2015
wish there was more to read but good story