Reviews for Stargate: Mass Effect
michael chapter 18 . 5/31/2017
please update this story its good and it need to continue please
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
Umm don't you mean D-305 and C-306 not F-305/F-306
A Reader chapter 6 . 4/1/2017
You know if you read the codex of the game you would find out a lot there is a lot in there.
A Reader chapter 4 . 4/1/2017
Just to point out you are wrong about the Goa'uld destroying the mass effect races go into the lore of both series in mass effect they rarely go beyond maybe a dozen light years from a relay even the Goa'uld rarely went beyond a years travel from a stargate that would still leave I would say over half the galaxy unexplored by each side never knowing about the others. Now if they found themselves in the same system that would be different.
A Reader chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
I just wanted to point out a few things first of from my understanding the outpost and the relay don't fall under the outer space treaty. Just to let you know. But it's fine as long as you don't do a systems alliance navy I'll be happy.

And Neutronium and element zero are still two different elelments nobody ever said two different elements can't both have atomic weight of zero.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 18 . 3/21/2017
this was such a wonderful humanity fuck yeah style story! very interesting and well done! to bad that it seems to be abandoned i would have loved to see how it would have ended!
Telron chapter 18 . 5/23/2016
interesting and good so far
thor94 chapter 17 . 3/4/2016
in star trek, the earth first contact are vulcan, and it was peaceful first contact.
Brenden chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
goodwork
Sean Mulligan chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
You went overboard having the Turian Counciler demand the Terrans surrender while the Citadel was surrounded by Terran ships.
R-A-B-G chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
By Stealth systems you mean that the Normandy can in fact, turn invisible right?
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Bit of a plot hole
A thanx cannon isn't proetheian tech
It's turrian. It was loosely based off of reaper tech.
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
This was one of the most unrealistic battles that I have ever seen.
ArchangleMV chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
love this story so much hope you complete it someday.
A Reader chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
I just found this story and started to read it while I agree on some of your points so far others I don't because I actually took the time to read the entry's in the database of the game and probably know more than you about it. Also so you know I once read on one of the games that with the relays less then one percent of the galaxy had been explored so both could have been there and not have interacted with each other so I am glad you have added those races. Why did you not go for the city ship on Athos which was above ground and mostly intact unlike the one in the tower which was buried? Oh one more thing unless meant to be moved around most things are built at the location it is meant to be in and from the database the serpent nebula may of had a role in the operation of the citadel.