Reviews for Click
HotchsGirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I cried my eyes out!

thanks for posting
Evci chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
As I read this I could not keep my tears at bay, by the time I finished reading, there was a small puddle made by my tears on my desk.
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh wow. That was really a beautiful character piece. ( I am so so so sad he diesd though! BUt I lie to think the permission part woudl have been the way he would go. Timothy McGee, honorable gentleman to the end.

If this every happens in teh series (which I know woudl kill me if Timmy diead), I would want it this way EXCEPT it won't be a hit and run but going down in a blaze so to speak.

Kep writing! I love your stories! And your poem on fanfic writers was cute too. D
fdmrjcy chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
VlqMJT a href" /"srukrfeqbqyi/a, [ /]yaxmumwdfkpa[/url], [ /]tyhsrnjfzkeq[/link], /
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
OH, MY GOSH! Kleenex time! This was so well-written. Thanks for sharing your writing talent.
rockgurl91 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Horrible great story. It had me in tears. I love McGee
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Tears running down my face as I write this. This is soo terribly sad. But gosh brilliant sweet charming geeky Tim dying would make anyone cry though. the part that really got me was him asking Gibbs' permission to die.. And Gibbs saying yes because there was no other choice.. And Tony screaming in denial and ziva rubbing tim's forhead and trying to comfort him. Gosh I'm crying all over again. Great story! Going on my favorites!
xenascully chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
aw this was so sad! i feel like you couldve done a lot more with it tho-or rather WISH you would have. could've been nice as a two-shot ;). i'd love to see how they end up coping, or, by some miracle, they can keep him alive and find a replacement heart! hehe
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
i dont like you very much. you made me cry. like, with actual tears spilling out and such. i cant even begin to say how well done this was.. best death fic i think i've ever read. all of the reactions were so in character...

the saddest part was when mcgee asked permission. :'[

TERRIFIC JOB! even if i am still crying.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Nicely done. Well written and a perfect 'Shared Pain'.
prettybirdy979 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow... That was very well written. It had me in tears! You potrayed the characters beautifully and the moment at the end was so heart touching.

A very good story.

'Anna
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Short, sad, I can't see well to write right now, but you did a good job for a 'shared pain' fic. I liked how you had Tony and Gibbs embrace at the end. Well done.
NilesLover101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
wow. that was intense. good job on this chapter. poor mcgee! he is so cute asking if he has permission to die. that was really noble, and respectful to gibbs...i can not wait for an update!

who is going to tell abby?