Reviews for Memories
Crazylobo chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is a really interesting idea on how Lightning can come to terms with her feelings for Fang. I haven't seen this explored before. I wish there was a little bit more lore on the Memory Stone - I'm fascinated as to how it might have been built or why it became a stone of such importance.

Everyone was written in-character, and I enjoyed reading the story, save for a distinct lack of periods o.o
Ichibayashi chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I have absolutely nothing to say...It was just perfect. XD
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Making memories.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was a really nice piece between Fang and Light. The idea is very original and the characters were perfect. I found it rather neat, for Light to see some past memories of Fang. It's always a fun thing to throw some past lives in the mix between the two and see what happens. lol.

Well done. :)
Toxicsnake91 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I see your talents for these type of stories an't just limited to fang an vanille lol
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I guess it takes some pushes to make oneself realize certain things...great story!
Aiden Allard chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
oohh i like it!

thanks for writing!
AnImaginaryKilling chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
AWWWWWWWW the ending was soooo cute
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting!

Quite the unique twist on FLight. I liked it!

And LOL at Tsundere!Light. LOL Punching Fang and then makin' out with'er? :DD Nice!

And yeah, that Rugby-somethin' dude sucks! LMAO

Nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Oerba chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
OH MY GAWD

I love flight fluff!

Good job

don't like rugby or w/e his name is :P lolz
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
!

Awesome story! You kept Lightning and Fang in character really well, and you had a well structured plot. FangxLightning is actually a pretty decent pairing, and l enjoyed reading this. Saw a few spelling mistakes, but it was still really good.