Reviews for OS: One Nightstand
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Loved it :*
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 3/15/2012

Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
holly cow,that's so freaking awesome!thank you soooooooooo much!

Idk if you're goign to continue or not,bt I REALLy need to knwo what happens ?
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I so loved this I'm speechless beyond words...
00110011 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
RPF is forbidden under this website's guidelines.
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Alright, finished reading - changed panties - now ready to review. Was an awesome one shot. Saw there might be a chance of a continuation of this. Really hope you do. I have fav'd both story and author in case you do.

My mother's name is Carrie - unusual, old South family name. Great choice.

Hope to read more soon.

Elaine - sparkledamnu on twitter
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! Favoriting this so I can c the sequel! SQUEEEEEEE! Original plot and just... *sigh*
vamp-craze chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
OMG! My jaw just dropped down the floor and maybe be broken. No no wait really wow. I was so speechless reading this. You really did surprise me. Ok my little cameo was very nice surprise. Was it for my b-day?lol. Well the whole rob and author thing I could see that. I could really see that. I mean really. What can I say, you left me speechless really did. I mean I suggest you make this into a story. Because you cannot leave me hanging like this. I want more lady really. Yes I agree with a little part, a lot of Robert Fans would have loved to be in Carrie's position. That's all I have to say.

With Much Love,

stefter chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Well ok...I think I've composed myself enough to write this. Damn ladies! That was hot! I haven't really read a lot of RPF but I think I need to reconsider this. If you ladies will in fact continue this story that will be a good thing. A very very good thing!

That was awesome. I loved it!
VronniePantz chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
that was hot bb... totally loved having the manager named after me :) hehehe
Dezzie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I gotta say I truly did love this o/s. I'm wishing Texas Hold'em was a real book right now! Seeing the "To Be Continued", will there be more to this o/s? I would absolutely love to read more from you guys. Hopefully that chance will arrive one day?... ;) lol
DreamsOfEdward1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Amazing u guys did a fabulous job with this O/S you should be very proud...xoxoxoxox