Reviews for Brotherly Love
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
At least him and mr rainbow are reunited in a few years
wolfprincess14 chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOMON U R MY GOD AHH I BOW TO U
Wing Moon chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
I love your story! I wish there was more...

Could you maybe write a chapter about when Adam got shot and how Drew felt afterwards?
AnimeFan202 chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
O.O (Le gasp!)

I can't wait for the next chapter! I think you should do one where they actually introduce Adam to Grams and bury Gracie forever.
AnimeFan202 chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I love the name! :)

My friend used to have a lizard named Hercules... but then he found out the lizard was a girl so he changed the name to Himcules.
AnimeFan202 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
XD I loved how you ended that!

Strangely enough there is no barrier or awkwardness separating me and my brothers from talking about that sort of thing... Hmm... is that a little creepy, do you think? O.o

Oh well, can't wait to read the next chapter!
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I love these chapters. I really wish you'd do more. They're wonderful. I love the way that Drew protects Adam, accepts him, and loves him. Thanks so much for writing these.
akaeiram chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
I DO love you, or your stories anyway!

I think The whole thing was amazing, even if the times were weird. I LOVED how in-character everyone was, although Drew is a bit more... stuck up in real degrassi. You should become a degrassi writer and then own it so you can change your stories to "I own Degrassi, so no disclaimer needed!" its a dream, but whatever. I find transgender is really intresting but I guess you hear smething along those lines alot oh well! thanks for dedicating your time for others entertanement! 100%
H3FFA chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
I was scrolling through my favorites and I reread this entire story and I would rlly rlly rlly rlly rlly rlly love it if u updated... Maybe a sequel to the last chapter?
FireFriday chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
Awsome story!

FF Out.
BeRightThere chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
Update update update update update update update update update update

Hey guess what? Update

Seriously I read this story to orphans and this is their only source of life. You don't update they die. Please stop killing orphans with you lack of updates, it really is not kind. SO yeah

Have a good day :D
Tina chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
Oh my, drama!

Update soon!
Tony chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
I hate their mother. she is so mean.

great chapter as always:)
H3FFA chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
Wait why aren't u updateing like right now?cuz this was really good and I want a sequel to this chapter!
theEnd710 chapter 15 . 10/23/2010