Reviews for Forked Road
the accidental horcrux chapter 29 . 3/30
hey! i really enjoyed your story, though it got a little confusing at parts, and there are a few plot holes. like what happened in the elven realm? and was the queen just using emrys for better approval of the kingdom? how come the queen signed the betrothal? if lily was clairvoyant, how come she still made peter the secret keeper? do sirius and remus know he's royalty? for that matter, do draco and hermione and neville know? then what about breaking off the betrothal, because i'm assuming it ended up broken off, how did one go about that, and i hope mishca and her parents go to azkaban... anyway, thanks for the ride!
Confusing not going to bother reading any farther than I have
Anna12 chapter 4 . 3/16
I love to be sequal to this story. Can't wait to see what happens next and your points of ideas for the next one are great.
0rangew0lf chapter 29 . 2/21
Enjoyed this very much.
greasy snivellus chapter 29 . 1/29
wait you know filipino?
komarides chapter 27 . 10/11/2016
Gosh this story is awful.
Harry is a ridiculous Mr perfect Gary Stu with a deep need to be loved by everybody. And let's not talk about all the bullshit that happened in the elven realm, it was just that cringy.
And seriously ? Misha and her family? The way she threaten him is absolutely not believable. And now the magic used on the fucking queen? The QUEEN! The moment they became aware of it the whole family should have been arrested and questionned! That's absolutely unbelievable!
Ugh, I generally finish every story I begin but I can't force myself to continue, this is a slaughter.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
This did it for me, I'm done. Posting a chapter of answers to reviews is ascinine to the extreme and a slap in the face to the majoriry of readers. -Snake-
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
Answering reviews in a chapter is a real turn off and distracting from an otherwise great story. -Snake-
Rishie chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
I like this story, I enjoy royal Harry stories too. A couple of points though, Balmoral is in Scotland, I would guess it to be several hours drive from London, I'm a Kiwi so I don't know but if he was travelling between the two places he would need to go by helicopter or you could put him at Windsor Castle or Buckingham Palace. I like the idea of the smile fund, that's cool. The will reading was fun to read, I like how you did that. I think a Harry-centric pov is the best way to go, the books did it like that except they had maybe 4 chapters from other POVs. As the story is mostly about him we want to know how he is feeling and how things are affecting him. Anyway, great job with this story.
Blufox03 chapter 29 . 8/6/2016
I really liked this story!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2016
Stupid boring story...wth...
Rafaxadrez chapter 29 . 6/14/2016
Very good
Bronze chapter 29 . 5/24/2016
Damn! That was a great story! Now just what do you mean Dumbles as evil as Moldysnorts?! Dumbles makes him looklike a preschooler! Moldy never planned decades ahead!
Marshman101 chapter 29 . 5/23/2016
This is amazing
Bronze chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
If you're reading this, only a total idiot wouldn't be able to guess who sent that portkey to Emyrs! Dumb-as-a-brick of course! If his plans are to go forward then he MUST have Harry/Emyrs under his total control! It would neverr do to him ACTUALLY learn to use magic and be able to destroy old Moldysnorts on his own! Why that would leave Dumb-as-a-brick with his fading glory for killing Grindlewald. Can' have that now can he?