Reviews for Forked Road
Rishie chapter 8 . 8/16
I like this story, I enjoy royal Harry stories too. A couple of points though, Balmoral is in Scotland, I would guess it to be several hours drive from London, I'm a Kiwi so I don't know but if he was travelling between the two places he would need to go by helicopter or you could put him at Windsor Castle or Buckingham Palace. I like the idea of the smile fund, that's cool. The will reading was fun to read, I like how you did that. I think a Harry-centric pov is the best way to go, the books did it like that except they had maybe 4 chapters from other POVs. As the story is mostly about him we want to know how he is feeling and how things are affecting him. Anyway, great job with this story.
Blufox03 chapter 29 . 8/6
I really liked this story!
Stupid boring story...wth...
Rafaxadrez chapter 29 . 6/14
Very good
Bronze chapter 29 . 5/24
Damn! That was a great story! Now just what do you mean Dumbles as evil as Moldysnorts?! Dumbles makes him looklike a preschooler! Moldy never planned decades ahead!
Marshman101 chapter 29 . 5/23
This is amazing
Bronze chapter 12 . 5/19
If you're reading this, only a total idiot wouldn't be able to guess who sent that portkey to Emyrs! Dumb-as-a-brick of course! If his plans are to go forward then he MUST have Harry/Emyrs under his total control! It would neverr do to him ACTUALLY learn to use magic and be able to destroy old Moldysnorts on his own! Why that would leave Dumb-as-a-brick with his fading glory for killing Grindlewald. Can' have that now can he?
Great story thanks.
BlueberryBabe
Zale potter chapter 6 . 5/16
Sounds as if things are getting more busy for him.
Zale potter chapter 5 . 5/16
Very nice wonder how this will effect Dumbledore.
Zale potter chapter 4 . 5/16
Wow he found Family.
Zale potter chapter 3 . 5/16
Kinda like Melina will his snake friend find him I think they would make good Pets/Familiars for him.
Zale potter chapter 2 . 5/16
Looks as if they got what was coming for them and Harry can start getting better while that happens.
Zale potter chapter 1 . 5/16
Poor Harry to bad the Spider is no Venomous then she could bite his Aunt uncle and whale of a cousin.
Laurenmk20 chapter 28 . 5/8
Whys harry/emrys so mean to padfoot and moony. I understand he may not remember them, but hes coming off rude or hateful kinda