Reviews for Over the Years
lili chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I loved it. just " not the fifthieth part. " I don't like them getting old and dieing
mcsc2008 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Definitely a HEA for B&E. Nice little tasting. MWAH!
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Nice. Sweet.
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
awww... loved it!
edmom chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
loved it
sessahhh chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I don't know how to pick my favorite. These are the big moments in life but I think the last one takes it for me as far as words. And the email ILY picture is the best of the photos. Great job.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awwww, so sweet! Glad you chose to prove her wrong. :)
Bouqui chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Lovely :)
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awe cute , even if it is not Edward / Jasper.
Leesha Ray chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hey girlie! How are you? Good I hope! This was beautiful! Not that I'm suprised or anything...everything you write is glorious...and this was no exception! Loved it!

MWAH Leesh
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Okay, you've proved that you can do it. Now, don't ever do it again. :D JK, it was an interesting little story, very sweet and sappy. Just what most people like in a E/B HEA. I'm learning to prefer angst and definitely slash.
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I have you on author alert and just got the link for this. I am a sucker for E/B HEA's... This made me cry! So sweet!
Writing Ficariously chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
OMG this was completely unexpected! I can't believe that you not only wrote a new BxE but that you knew exactly what I would love with them. I shouldn't be surprised by that, I know, but still. I loved the way they were best friends and it just morphed into more. I just watched Valentine's Day again last night and this whole set reminded me of how George Lopez's character said that he made his marriage work with his wife because "I married my best friend."

Sooooo good. Thank you thank you thank you for this!