Reviews for On The Bus
STRDES chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Awesome :) I was excited to see there was a second chapter. Love how you differentiated both of them.
The-Scarlet-Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I had to log in to tell you how much I adore this. So simple, yet so complex. I normally don't read Shisui and and Itachi fanfics, but this was a fantastic read. It reminds me of back in the day when I used to pull stuff like this with my own friends. Anyways, I love the characterization of both of them. The fact that neither one seem to be OOC is AWESOME. (I despise OOC) Please do the world a favor and keep writing! Thank you so much for posting this.
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Well I scrolled down to review this story and I see there's a second chapter to it, so excited! I think Shisui's idea is brilliant! Loved the characterization and I admire your writing style so much! You should consider becoming a writer! Really! The world is in need of new and refreshing styles! Keep it up!
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Cousinfucker :D :D :D

OMG! I just read the first fanfic from you...and I can tell I FUCKIN LOVE YOUR STYLE! I loved it! Every sentence! Every word! This was amazing! Neee...there are more chapters yay~~~
mookies chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Oh my gosh, what an amazing story! I loved Shisui's character, and Itachi was adorable (in an odd way, of course). :)
CreativeChilde chapter 2 . 10/15/2011

and awesome

the way that he did it backwards and made Shisui so abedaebd

of course Itachi would know that he's romantic. he probably tried, for Shisui, i hope he did. i believe he did 3
CreativeChilde chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
okay. this was a lot more poignant and heartbreaking than i thought it was going to be AND I LOVE IT.

surprise sadness is so good

Armpit chapter 2 . 8/19/2011

This was such a great story with the gritty romance and sardonic humor

I squealed at the end and I rarely do that

Thank you for making it and finishing it
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
awww i loved this! very sweet and original. amazing writing. keep up the good work!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Fucking fantastic. I don't curse often, so when I say that, I mean it. I've never read a better written Itachi/Shisui fic, and I've read most in the communities, and all of the AUs. You rock my socks off.

Thank you for your time and effort, and do you have any ideas for a sequel? What happens when they're married? Does Shisui ever get to be a police officer? What will happen when his parents or the world are finally clued in to Itachi's sociopathic tendencies?
Ravenous Lust chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I wasn't going to log in to review... but then I finished reading your story and... I had to favorite. So...I figured I was gonna log in anyways.

I love it, it's cute, and in characterm and sweet without being sickeningly so :3's like... perfect. PERFECT I SAY.
An Inferno chapter 1 . 10/6/2010

You know I love this.

Just reiterating it.

Anyway. Love.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
We need more Shisui in the world, especially if it's your version of Shisui. Loved it, despite being in a different time period with different problems, their characters were spot-on. Shisui is funny in a bitter sort of way, Itachi is trying to be friendly without really knowing how, and the whole fulfillment of the scapism dream? It all fits wonderfully.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I'm emanga over on LJ, so YOU ALREADY KNOW I LOVE THIS.

But I'll just say it again anyway.