Reviews for A Hero's return
wesleycharles chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Wonderful chapter...some great moments for Naruto and Hinata. Naruto's status in the village has sure changed...even Hiashi is a supporter. If only Kishi had put just a little of this into the manga...it would not have the gaping hole in the story that is still in the manga plot...having to do with Naruto and Hinata.
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great beginning to the story...nice setup of the characters and excellent writing. I read some of the reviews that say this story is unfinished...I guess when I reach that point I will treat it like a 'choose you own ending' story. Thanks for the good first chapter.
Andakin117 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
It's a real shame that this story has been abandoned. It reads well, and focuses on personal favorite characters of mine. It has a whole bunch of twists and follows the cannon story well enough with out getting the feeling of "been here done that" but it also doesn't veer off the original story by so much that its completely something different. The character's development is also very nice. And their all true to character, (except for maybe Hinata, but who knows how she really is once she's out of her shell) I wish you would remember you left this hanging and come back and finish it. Because It's actually really good. It's made me laugh, and to be honest, I feel its closer, (at least towards the beginning) to how events would have actually played out after Naruto defeated Pain. (You can't just declare your love for someone and act like nothing happened. Especially when they go ape shit on the guy that supposedly killed you.)
The SnKo chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
because of this chapter i love your story and by the powers invested in me by the grand generals of the naruhina army i give you the Banshīkirā Medal in honor of your service.

Banshīkirā- banshee killer
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
comeon men write more
monkeyDmaida chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
sakura dies? AWESOME!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
It's a real shame that you appear to have abandoned this fic. It's pretty near to the canon but it's quite enjoyable, and the Naruhina moments are pretty cute.
Apex Soldier chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Whoa, this is a very awesome story... i haven't read a good story like this in a long time... Hell, its a great story!

I really hope you update soon so I can thoroughly enjoy this story...

Still, I understand that real life comes first so I'll wait patiently for the next update...

Good luck with whatever!
cakeesuki chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Waiting for the next chapter. You better not kill off anymore of the Konoha 11.. :/
cakeesuki chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
I cannot believe you killed Sakura off.. wth! First Killer Bee and now Sakura? Come on, freaking A. You better give Sasuke and "Madara" a miserable death.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
It's been a while since I did a detailed critic of a fanfiction. I do not mean this to be insulting, although I will be pointing out mistakes you make, grammatical, spelling, punctuation or plot-holes will be mentioned. I write this as I read it, so it's from the top of the chapter down. I of course will not catch them all, and I might not explain them all, but I figure if I see it, I should tell you.

Sensei and teacher are the same thing, so having "his teacher Iruka Snesei" is kind of repetitive, although you can get away with it, since it's also functioning as a type of name or title.

"site" is wrong, you want "sight".

"site" is a place, "cite" is a reference and "sight" is a kind of vision (either with mundane eyes or "psychic" powers)

For the most part, this is very well written. The flow is nice. I haven't gotten far enough into the story yet to notice plot-holes.
Genokiller chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
PLEEEEEAAAASSSSE CONTINUE 2 WRITE ITS GETTIN SO INTERESTING!
Appo1119 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
You had a nice romance scene going and then you ruin it by referencing a real life band. Please don't be one of those writers that talks about real world things. I almost stopped reading right then.
buddhabro2 chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Yo i dont think i pointed this out on my last review but naruto's birthday is the same day as when the kyuubi attack which is october 10th where in the last chapter u had his birthday october 6th unless that was suppose to b an early bday gift.
zentary chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
Well glad to see you finally put up a chapter for this story. was a nice chapter and a nice little naruhina moment.