Reviews for Somethings Gotta Give
A chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Shojo-ai fanfics are rare, and good ones are even rarer - this one is one of them. It's such a well written story, with good plot, characterization (both Fumi and A-chan are adorable), pacing, and - as far as I could guess - also foreshadowing. I truly enjoyed reading it, because you captured the characters so well. I would be really happy to read the continuation. I hope you keep on writing this!
The Reality DumPer chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Aww..that was so cute. And just a year ago I used to frown upon girls having romantic relationships with each other,but seeing one in real life, I couldn't help but think 'aw,they're cute'. And it seemed really interesting. Made me think that heterosexual rel's are overdue with being .
That aside,this is one of the few yuri fanfics I really enjoyed.
Random Kitttens chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I'm loving this fanfic. I don't get why you think your not that great with writing because this is one of the best I've read but I haven't read that much. Was this story dropped or something because it seems like it's been about a year and a half since it was last updated?
Gnarled Bone chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Snrk. That's me stiffling my laughter at the end. I find it ironic that I was just watching dragon ball z/gt earlier. Please continue and update soon.
Syzy chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Hello! I just read your story in I don't know... two hours? anyway, let me tell you is a great story, I love the way you describe the relationship between these lovely characters, and the way their relationship is evolving :) and now, please! I want to know what they are going to do, so don't make me suffer too much time and please, please, please update soon ;)
Tess1992 chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Oh my goodness. you done good! Update is expected! ) i like how you added YOUR personal joke at the bottom. lol
Polerbair chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
OMG I just noticed how long it's been since this story has been updated. I hope this story hasn't been abandoned. I'd really love to see this continue.
Polerbair chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Yeah that chapter was a bit rough. Sorry to hear about you computer dying but Loving this story so far and looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Polerbair chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
In the very last sentence of this chapter I think you wanted the word content instead of contempt.

Otherwise. Still loving it. Thank you so much for writing this.
Polerbair chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awesome start. This is exactly the kind of nice long well written story I was hoping to find here. I haven't read the manga. I've only watched the anime and while I loved the story I was rather disappointed in the ending failing to deliver on the promise of them becoming a couple like the imagery in the opening titles seems to imply. Not saying I want to see them have sex. Just saying a confession and a kiss would have been nice. Just something to confirm they've become a couple at the end. I never liked endings that just leave things hanging in the air like that.
Animegirl88 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I made an account just for your fic! please update soon! :)
Kring chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Finally! Aoi Hana fanfic! Woohoo!

Thank you Jill-san, The Lesbian Christ, for creating such a fanfic! :D

*excited to read*
Honulicious chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
yay! a long awaited update! i agree about the lack of stories, but i guess people wanna fantasize about couples that are not already matched up in the manga/anime. i don't know...but i can't write well, so i won't be able to be much of an assistance to this problem

i like this chapter...kinda creapy with that stalker and now. i believe it's akira's brother! oh boy...

anyway, i wonder what akira' is going to do with fumi. for a little girl with no experience, she is moving quite fast. i would hate for it to seem like she's doing all this just to experiment. she shouldn't be in that mode with fumi...that will just make fumi feel used.

well, update soon!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1ยบ review, btches!

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the perverted basterd has left the fic! LOL Sucka'!

And the rest was just pure, unmitigated, WAFFy, FLUFFy FumixAkira goodness! O I LOEV it!

And Le Gaspe! Ah-chan doesn't mean THAT, now does she?

N-I-CE work! Keep it up!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
SerasTasha chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
loved it

can't wait for the next one :DD