Reviews for The Promise in the Good Bye
BeautifullyTragicxo chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
Oh my gosh I am so in love with this story! Please, please, please tell me you plan on finishing it! You're an amazing writer and I love all of your stuff (:
AFairy88 chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
An amazing story so far, I love all the plot twists... I know it has been a long time, but please try to update soon...
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
Can I make a guess as to who I think killed Sarah?

Please update soon, I just found your story last night and I really like it.

Hands you 14 plates, 7 of cookies and 7 of brownies for you and your muse. (One for each chapter)

I can;t wait to readh chapter 14.
Alicia9876 chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
Love this story. I do hope you come back to it and finish it. You are a talented writer and I love yur hannah and your fig tree version.
clarkloveslana chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
I love the way your story is going and the openness of Booth. I'm certainly glad that Hannah has no interest in him. Please update soon.
phoenica chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
I've just soaked up this story in one go and it's brilliant! I especially liked how, while you didn't leave Hannah out of the picture, you solved the problem about a possible Booth-Hannah-relationship ;-) I completely agree with you that the normal Booth wouldn't have given up this easily on Bones and him and just "moved on"... and I also concur with Angela's statement "Agent Studly is every woman's type." (or man's for that matter actually ;-))

Loved reading this little piece of magic and looking forward to the next chapter!
KlingonGal8489 chapter 14 . 4/4/2011
Awesome! The words "fig tree" no longer cause quite such a negative reaction from me, lol. Are you planning on updating anytime soon?
ceeray3 chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
Oh crap! The dude just grabbed Brennan's arm! Take that you son of a gun! hehe! Ooo...love how Booth is watching Brennan! Also love their meeting! Dang! This is heating up fast! And I love it! Love to see a sexually aggressive Booth with Brennan! OMG! Wow! LOVE THIS! (Way better use of that fig tree!) OMG! Oh I hate that they don't get to work together! And you better start writing this dang thing again!
ceeray3 chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
I have to laugh when Brennan and the General get in each other's faces like this! Hahaha! Love Brennan's warning! Also love her defense of Booth. Stupid General...butthead! Booth is being so nice to Hannah. I like it. Also like how Booth is working through the history. He's already on the job despite the General! Woo hoo! I'm loving this! So happy Booth is helping. And glad he's willing to sneak away. Shows how important his friends are.
ceeray3 chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
This is a really great scene between Hannah & Booth. Like this, "There were nights he'd shown up at her apartment with take-out just to see her and make sure she was really there." Nice tie in to the first Gravedigger ep. Really like how Booth is such a good friend to Hannah. I really like the way you show the Angela/Hodgins dynamic. Whew! Thank goodness Booth is in the clear. Now, how about Hannah? I like when Brennan channeled her inner Booth...that was great!
ceeray3 chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
Hahaha...Brennan and a General going head to head! What? Booth is a suspect? No way! Agh! Oh geez...I'm going to feel sorry for Hannah if Sarah is dead. Oh man, this is going to be really hard on B&B. LOL...Angela saying she's going to kick Booth's ass is hilarious! Geez, I really do feel so sorry for Hannah. And worried for both her and Booth. Brennan needs to hurry up and clear them! Great chapter!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Brilliant! Who's your daddy, season 6? I would say it is someone known as Mali Bear's Buddy!

And, um, very,,,um...well written. Clang those tags!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Love how you structure the story telling here, the back and forth in time and pov. And I love Sarah.:)
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Oh, thank goodness for the P.S. of the letter. That can't be misunderstood by anyone! I thought your letter was very in character for Brennan. This is such a fun ride!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
"She won't understand half of it and he's not sure it matters anymore." NOOOOOOO! :) You are delivering some serious suspense here. I am glad to be able to read these chapters consecutively!