Reviews for The Things I Do For Him
Ahhh wtf come back I love this story what happens next!?
Beccky chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
I absolutely loved this story. Loved it. The ElixClarexFitz fics, especially the dramatic onesare my absolute favorite ones to read! I enjoyed this very, very much. Will start reading your sequel right away! :)
Calliana-Byrne chapter 23 . 4/3/2011
I LOVE this chapter! Especially Eli and Clare's essays! You did an AH-FREAKING-MAZING job on this whole story! You should seriously consider a writing career! I'm not kidding! You are (once-again) AH-FREAKING-MAZING! I CAN NOT wait to find out what happens in the next chapter and then in the sequel!Oh, and THANK GOD you wrote a sequel! I think I would've gone insane if I read this and then there was no sequel! Thank you again!

Goldsworthy7 chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
your a great writer O_O :)
Goldsworthy7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Nice keep writing please
InHerOwnWorld chapter 24 . 3/8/2011
wow! poor eli poor clare this story is so good. keep up the awesome work!
CrazyLlama chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
Loved it
GoldsworthyGontierGirl123 chapter 24 . 1/6/2011
Why? Why would you do that to us? I love this story! Can't wait for the sequel!
RachRox12 chapter 24 . 1/3/2011
I love this story, so is this the last chapter, it's one of my favourte stories.
MunroCLovez chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH i screamed when i read the end of this! omgomgomg im angry now :(
DegrassiQueen2018 chapter 24 . 12/25/2010
8O WTFHK(wat the **hello kitty) just happened? OMFKAG (not gonna write that out :/ lolx) ELI? arrested? FITZ? just HAPPENS 2 tlk 2 Clare the nite of? Something is very fishy and it has Fitz's name all up on it lolx (; I LOVE IT/ADORE IT/WORSHIP IT BECAUSE THIS STORY IS FREAKIN AWSOME!
clarinetto14 chapter 24 . 12/25/2010
Wow major cliffhanger!
Swanstream chapter 24 . 12/24/2010
That was a cruel and mean ending! I'm sad! Anyway, PM me when the sequel comes out!
eclarefanaticxoxo chapter 24 . 12/24/2010
omg how CLD u end it like this? do u WANT me 2 go crazy? POST UR NEXT STORY SOON OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND...and do something bad!
stydiaXspoby chapter 24 . 12/24/2010
DAMN IT! I knew he'd get in trouble for the drugs!