Reviews for Kicking The Devil's Ass
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow. Ok, I know I have said this before, but you have a way with words that just makes it so beautiful to read the stories. It gave me goose bumps. Beautiful stuff my friend!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Powerful, descriptive and emotional and a totally believable insight into Sammy's mind before he let himself fall into the pit.

Still so wish that Kripke had had them hug at some point in that epi though!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awwww! So sad/good! Great job love! :D
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Another awesome look into that was going on in Sam's mind as he fought to regain control from Lucifer. I have to say, I thoroughly loved this line..."I got you, you bastard," I laughed harshly...that right there said it all. You knew Sammy was back and he was going to kick some ass.

Loved it my friend!
Catnatural chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wowzers!

I loved this fic, well done!

The season finale was...odd but I liked it. I still laugh when I think of Castiel shouting "Ass-butt!" at Michael P
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow - this was amazing! Beautifully written, and really sad, of course (how could it not be?) but lovely nevertheless...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wonderful job capturing Sam's thoughts. These were the lines that jumped out at me.

'Even though we'd had our differences through the years, when it came down to the wire, he was always there whenever I really needed him, walking that wire for me and with me... he never left me.'

'That split second when I realized this would be the last time I was ever going to see him - I wished I was a kid again.'

'I wanted this to all be one stupid, long, crazy bad nightmare. I'd wake up. We'd both be kids again. Dean would be there, arms tight around me, saying how everything would be okay. It was just a dream go back to sleep, Sammy. I'm here...'

As I said before, your an excellent writer.

Take care.