Reviews for Hau'Rii
This story looks like it's going to be really fun but it seems a little unrealistic that these ppl would drag Harry through this and he would just let it happen or that it would be so disorienting. Considering he vanquished voldemort it seems unlikely that a couple of scientist would confuse him this much
Anon Person chapter 5 . 7/6
I really love your story so far and I can't wait for Tsu'tey to appear on the scene! I'll be checking everyday for updates and keep up the good work
Karnival64 chapter 5 . 6/26
...Is this abandoned? I hope not. It's really good.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 5 . 4/12
aallwww I love to here more! :) it just getting good!
Please post bother chapter soon!
OnceUponADime chapter 5 . 1/28
Lol I am looking forward to seeing how the boys will try to explain the harry is actually a boy. It seems the story has been on hold for a long time. Are you coming back soon to keep working on it or is it abandoned at this point?
ptl4ever419 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Love it. Really hope to find more. And hope we find out what happened to Dr. Porter
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Oh God. Only Harry could mix himself up in that
lizira chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
me encanta pliss continua con ella pliss
Laesk chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
more please, this is an interesting story
LunaWulf chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Are you going to make another chapter on thus exquisite story?
Animelover5008 chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
AMAZING chapter! Please update soon!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Uh oh! separated! xD great chase scene and stuff.
Myah! I want to know where Harry ended up! and how it's gonna change the plot... xD Hahaha

But what's the way you're gonna have Tsu'tey? you said there are a couple of directions you could go in? :P
I hope you go back to this someday... even though it's not really a cliff hanger, it's sooo cliff-hanger-y, because you tell us to look forward to the next chapter but ITS NOT UPPPPP!
ahahaha
Thanks for your work though, I've enjoyed this story. :P
:D
-AP-C
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
It's nice that the scientists aren't gonna give him away to the military or anything xD
Ha, and the "doodle pad" for "recording everything"... xD Ah, harry... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Yay, talked to hermione xD
I wonder how this is gonna play out... xD