Reviews for Hau'Rii
Kurai Ame chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Brilliant! Please update soon! - Kurai Ame
Rrhagia chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
I can't wait! HeheHarry being Harry is going to knock Tsu'tey and the group for a loop. And Jake is going to stand back and laugh, well, after checking on his 'little sis' anyways.
Silvermane1 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
cool
animarune chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Dude this is cool! I hadn't even thought of a HP/Avatar crossover before- it's an interesting idea. I like where it's going, too. I have a question: If there's a pairing, I was wondering if it's Harry x Tsu'tey or Harry x Jake? Because a chapter or two ago it seemed like you were leaning toward the latter, but the characters you have listed are the former so...

I doubt my opinion matters, but I'd probably prefer HarryxJake hahahah. I don't know why, it just seems cute to me.

Anyway, this is turning out really well and I look forward to your next chapter!

~Saiai Angel Alchemist
AnnAisu chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I get the impression that they will look on Jake slightly better than they did in the movie because he is protecting somebody.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
this is really good so far! wonder what'll happen next... please update whenever you get the chacne!
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
aw fuck aw fuck aw fuck-ity-fuck! i really wish the next chapter was up! please hirry..by the way i love the way your working this angle..if that makes any sense to you at all,...well cant wait:)
George2Bob1 chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
poor harry
lisa chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
This story is great. Very original approach! thank you!
PadFootWasHere chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
ommfg! poor harry! i hope they find him soon, i love this storyyy im soo excited about tsu'tey! hope u get the chance to update sooon!
Zlatka chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
I love this Harry - He is too much girlish, bud I like it :)
bergsdeswolf chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
love this story so far, so please keep at it!

It will interesting to see Tsu'tey meet a half-unconscious naked Avatar Harry.
arwin-urban chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Loved it. I can't wait till the next chapter and I like how the chasing seen came out! Waiting for the next update!
Lilithium chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
~ Harry, please be okay /sniffles Hurry Jake, SAVE HARRY QUICKLY O.e /twitch. And whats this? Tsu'tey...Hurhurhur w
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
LOL! Something tells me Teddy could give Harry a run for his money in getting in trouble. Speaking of him and trouble, poor Harry! Really, my heart goes out to that poor boy/girl.

YYWKMN.