Reviews for Hau'Rii
jupimako chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
More please! I'm addicted.
bookworm51485 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
It's been over a year, almost a year and a half, since this story was updated, but I really hope that it hasn't been abandoned. This is definitely one of the more interesting HP/Avatar crossovers I've read. No, that's not quite right. I'd say it's one of the only interesting HP/Avatar crossovers I've read. I think I've only found 2 or 3 others that held my interest and made me as eager for more as this. I definitely hope we'll be seeing more of this story soon and more beyond that in the near future.
Aki WildQueen chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Oooooh This story is fascinating! Please update? It's been over a year... D:
MorriannaLeFaye chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
oh please update soon. I really like this story.
belladu57 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
good_
chickieroy chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
i know it's been a long time sinse you upload chapters for this story of your's but could upload a new chapter soon please i really like the story
darkblue91 chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
LOVE IT XD XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Will you continue this story? I don't mean to pressure you, but... I just really like this story. Pleeeeeeaaase?
NexaKudo chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
This is a really interesting story so far. I love how (almost) everything that can go wrong does go wrong for Harry. It will be interesting to see if Hermione and Teddy end up joining Harry on Pandora. I can't wait to see how you are going to incorporate Harry's magic into this. You have said this will be slash and I was wondering if the pairing is Harry and Tsu-tey or if those are just the two main characters? Lately a lot of the stories I've read have gone for main characters instead of using the characters to indicate pairings so I thought I would ask just to make sure. Regardless I will definitely be looking forward to reading more of this story!

-Nexa
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
are you going to finish this story?
dreamwind01 chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Wow. Its been almost a year since you posted a chapter! I hope that you will continue to write this because I really want to know what happens next? What'll happen when Tsu'tey and Harry first meet? So many exciting possibilities.
Mercy Of Baal chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
You had me out of breath I was laughing so much! It's just like Harry to land himself in another planet by accident. The 'where's my bits' part was HILARIOUS! Can't wait for the rest! I actually fell for jake/Harry even though it isn't! Damn you in the nicest way possible. Hope you update soon!
akinohanun chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
This story is really good, i just wish you would update...
akinohanun chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
This story is really good, i just wish you would update...
Ganhiwa chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Really like this, hope you will continue it soon, since u said next part is when it gets good.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »