Reviews for Hau'Rii
Rain Shigu chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
I wish I had found this sooner.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
love it so far
hope to see an update
Kidiu chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
It's been almost two years, but this is seriously the best Avatar fic I've read, so I really hope you continue!
librarycat9 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I wonder what Hermione is planning... :D
TMNinjaGinga chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Thank you for a wonderful beginning! I realise you've put this on hold - along with all your other unfinished stories, and I'm just wondering if that was a perminant thing...we'll have lost a good story of that's the case.
I hope your break from writing has been rejuvenating and that you'll be back as an author soon!
Take care,
G
WyrdSmith chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Fun, funny, kinda mortifying and I can't wait til Harry meets Tsu' tey!
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
i want more and fast i love it so far
Wolfworrier911 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
i like ur story i got a bit confused at first but then i got it :) please update soon i want to know if harry is okay and if he'll ever b a guy again lol
ane chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
will you be continuing? because i have to say this is getting real good and i noticed that not many finish their stories anymore for avatar :( too bad there was only 1 movie made maybe there would be more interest otherwise ne? atleast you know there is still someone out there reading this :)
Melodien chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
thanks for sharing, I hope that you update soon, Harry might die, if not!
dreamwind01 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Wow. It's been a year already since the last update. I hope your muse hasn't left you because this is a really well done story. I like the version you are doing since it is different from the others on here. I hope that you'll have a new chapter soon!
jupimako chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
More please! I'm addicted.
bookworm51485 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
It's been over a year, almost a year and a half, since this story was updated, but I really hope that it hasn't been abandoned. This is definitely one of the more interesting HP/Avatar crossovers I've read. No, that's not quite right. I'd say it's one of the only interesting HP/Avatar crossovers I've read. I think I've only found 2 or 3 others that held my interest and made me as eager for more as this. I definitely hope we'll be seeing more of this story soon and more beyond that in the near future.
Aki WildQueen chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Oooooh This story is fascinating! Please update? It's been over a year... D:
MorriannaLeFaye chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
oh please update soon. I really like this story.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »