Reviews for Broken Circles
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/14
This was really cute. The best part of it, really, is what Edward doesn't know at this point, which is that the burns that mar the scar are of Roy's own doing. I'm not sure Ed could understand that very well.

I enjoyed this. Thank you for the fun read.
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/13
Oh my gosh...
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Wow, this has to be one of the most unique FMA short stories I've ever come across. Such a shocking beginning! Poor, poor traumatized Edward! There went all his teenage bravado and attitude with Mustang...now he's a helpless kid, trapped in a nightmare of embarrassment and dread, fearing what the Colonel is going to do to him. (Your line about fried shrimp had me laughing out loud!)

I really admire how you were able to shift so smoothly from an awkward/tense/funny moment, to one of angst, as Edward found himself contemplating his similarities to Lt. Hawkeye, and how he would've behaved in the same situation. You went from funny, to angst, and back to funny again to finish the story off. Well done! I still don't know who won that battle...sounds like both Edward and Mustang had some embarrassing fallout to deal with after all that! ;D
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
that.
That was the funniest thing I've ever read. Poor, poor Edward..?
Skynote chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I have always wondered what would happen if any of the other characters knew of Riza's tattoo. Lol, not sure if it would play out like this, but once more, an entertaining read with a smidge of the more serious matters.

I loved how protective Roy was of Riza... it's something most people would do naturally, I beleive, but in their case it really does speak great lengths between their complex relationship. Ed's modesty and his akwardness was also a great and accurate touch. Nice ending as well, xD!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ahaha. Nice. But...hmm, icant help but focus on the sad parts there. What if...What if that really happened and Ed became like Hawkeye?
Evilfriend18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
It's 4 in the damn morning and i am trying vury hard to be quiet because this was F**KING FUNNY! XD
faithful2kh chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
XDXDXD
emachookie chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It's funny with angst.. Huh. Never thought it remarkably possible but it's here! I thoroughly believe that my words couldn't possibly bring any justice to this fic but I'll try.

The part about Ed thinking of the whole sacrifice thing for a parent's love was so amazingly written. Doing something you don't really like a lot to get the attention and expectations of your parents. It's sad but it's true and there's no use sugarcoating it.

It's gratifying seeing something that just speaks out with little to no bullshit about something in this topic...

Now.. what could have Roy been doing? Making out in the office are they? With a convenient excuse! Freakishly funny! I love it!
Sweet Genocide chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Aw, beautiful story. Thank you!
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
DAWWW! :3 Pure pure genius.
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
8O Omg...
manycolouredeyes chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh gosh WHY are you two making out in the OFFICE? Riza should've known better! But I still enjoyed this very much. :D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh dear. Awkwardness galore. I like how you ended it on such a funny note, even though what was happening at the beginning was serious and practically sacred.
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I don't know how you manage to keep the story dark and profound yet light-hearted and funny at the same time. But it's awesome. The history of Riza and Roy is fascinating. I like the glimpse of tender moments between them no matter how short-lived that moment , fried shrimp for lunch really got me crack up.