Reviews for Discombobulate
happyNdividual chapter 36 . 5/6/2014
Thanks for this.. It was an amazing story... Just.. Thank you :-)
Guest chapter 36 . 8/8/2013
Congratulations, you are officially the only author who has been able to make me cry. :)
Greg chapter 36 . 7/13/2013
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS SONG IN THE END? I can't find it anywhere
speedsONEandONLY chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
i hate crying.
i did not go into this
expecting to bawl my eyes out.
you should probably put a warning label on this.

nevertheless,
this is so going on my favorites list.
peacewithoutawar chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
wow. this was really really really good. OH. MY. DUMBLEDORE. THE FEELS.
-p
Schwarz-Katze chapter 36 . 10/13/2012
This story was beautiful to read even if I spent the last two chapters with tears running down my face. I don't normally read Finn focused fics, but after the first few chapters, I knew I had to finish this one. Excellent work and how my heart broke for Puck.
RedVelvetSarah chapter 36 . 10/5/2012
Oh god...I know this was written two years ago but I just read it in one day and I might just die crying. As soon as he had the first seizure...I knew he was gonna die...and I wanted to stop reading so badly...but I couldn't, of course.
Holy crap. I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight...that was so good. Never stop writing.
:'(
theworlditgoes chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I don't think I've ever cried this much while reading a fanfic. I think I lost it around the time I figured out it was a tumour (I was thinking of that John Travolta movie, Phenomenon?) and I just KNEW, and then I started crying and couldn't stop.

This was so beautifully written, so painful and honest and you did the characters such justice. I've really enjoyed reading your Expect the Unexpected series. I found it because I was looking for good Glee horror fics (they're my favourite!) but I think this is the best one you've written in the series, and not just because it's the longest.

I also really love the original songs you included. I'm assuming you wrote those too - they were beautiful! Have you thought about how their tunes would sound, or did you just write out the songs like poems? Just curious!

Anyway, you did a really great job, thanks for writing this :)
reid4infinity chapter 24 . 6/7/2012
ha! so freaking funny! cept for, you know, the whole tumor thing.
reid4infinity chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
whoa...i want finn's brain.
reid4infinity chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
i agree with your author's note.
TiannaMVA chapter 36 . 4/6/2012
I don't even /like/ Finn, but I was rooting for his Frankenteen ass to /live/, dammit!

*is sad* *proceeds to sulk in corner*
TiannaMVA chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
Poor Kurt, not having a real show pairing. lol.

I'm getting a bad feeling. This is reminding me of Flowers For Algernon.
dharkephoenyx chapter 36 . 3/11/2012
I started crying around chapter 12 when Ii kinda had a House moment too and saw the end before I got there, and I cried through the whole story. This was lovely, and I'm still crying! I love smart Finn, just sad that we lost him in the end :)
ItsJulezz chapter 23 . 2/21/2012
Now, I haven't actually finished the story yet, but I do have a question. Did you base this fanfiction on the movie Phenomenom? John Travolta's in it. Its basically about a guy who celebrates his 35th? birthday and sees a blinding light outside. He passes out and then strange things start happening to him. First is insomnia, then he reads 2 books a night and "absorbs information like a sponge," especially at one point when he memorized a whole language on the way to some farm place. He also starts getting crazy ideas for stuff, like solar panels and fertilizer. He also gets telekinesis. In the end, he ends up having a tumor and dying. Anyways, if you came up with this on your own, then this is really freaky and strange, but if you did base it off this film, then I'm happy cause I really love that movie and I used to watch it all the time on VHS. In the end, I am really enjoying this story, and will continue to read it until I drift of to sleep(I have insomnia)