Reviews for The Problem With Honesty
*allthechessshippingfeelsdammit
Raiyu Fenrir chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
um...what?
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ah I don't know what to say about this fic. I feel like I can't even begin to describe how good this fanfic is x3 But I loved it 3
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
:) This is amazing! I think of it as more poetic writing, and it had a great use of details and metaphors. Great story!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this is great. It has this...greatness to it XD either way, it's very well-written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Its so sad, but I LOVE IT!

It's awesome.

I also love the way everything is middled.
rawrsniff chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
HOLYFRAK~

that was such a great story! really deep,

its kinda hard to find good fics bout these two.

keep it up! :)
Awesomequake chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Wow... just wow. That's all I can thing to say. This is deep, and I love it. I didn't think that a story this short could have this much of an impact, but wow. Amazing job.
arisu rin chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was sweet- and poetic in a way. I'm listening to mr. curiosity and it just set me into the mood of this story-in a weird way.

And N, he's like my new favorite character. And did you see the evolutions for the starters for Black and White. I'm thinking of getting either the snake or the otter.

I don't want to wait longer, I want N.
Storm2013 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I really like this. I can tell a lot of thought went into putting it together, and I love the way it's been done! The last couple of paragraphs in particular are very effective, but all of it is very well done!

I hope you write more of this pairing soon. :)
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh this was different! Refreshingly so! I really like it, it tilted more towards poetry-ish writing and that's one of my favorite sorts. _
TheGiftOfHeavenSun chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hey this is good! I simply like this. This so well-handled, in every perspective!
fooboo24 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010