Reviews for The Horizon
PsychO99 chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
This one was really good :)
iacomary97 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
:D Thanks for the story really.
Voice Number Seven chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
aww that's adorable Shawn's such a sweetheart. and although i appreciate seeing the second two chapters, i think you COULD have easily kept it as a oneshot if you'd so wished.
Voice Number Seven chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I like that you made Shawn's deep side more obvious-ish. It was beautifully written, enrapturing. The only thing that bugged me a little was the way you formatted the quotes from the two, but other than that... I don't have any complaints.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Aww cuteness! and I loved getting a shoutout! I feel loved!(: Thanks for uploading this story! I enjoyed reading it(:
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
You better not leave it off at that!(: UPDATE!
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Continue
WhiteKingdomAngel chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Holly pineapples! This was great! I cannot wait to read Jules pov! You could even give Henry's and Gus's pov... *she said hopefully*
onanymous chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
very good. i cant wait to see Juliet's POV
didi kat chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Very interesting. I would very much like to see Juliet's response to Shawn's absence, keep writing. :)
wakopunk chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Please add more...dont stop its really good&interesting!
liz chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
please dont finish the story here. i really want to know what happens later on and all that stuff...PLEASE conitnueXD
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awww soo cute! And sad! I loved this story! I wouldn't mind Jule's POV. Either way, you should deffinetly keep writing Psych stories!(:
O'Malley's Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Simply awesome! Can't wait to see more...you really captured Shawn, excellently done.