Reviews for Falling For You
lietlover4ever chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
This story is really good! One song that I thought really fit it was Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? By the Offspring!
OnyxFlames chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
Hey! I left you a review a while ago, when you were still in the process of writing this story, on chapter 16. I just came back to tell you that I just finished re-reading this story, and it's still as wonderful as ever! My sentiments for it have definitely not changed. In fact, I think I like the story even more now that I read it in it's entirety in one go instead of having had to wait for a new chapter to come out. I was wondering if you were still planning on making the sequel to this from Fai's pov. I'm still interested, and I'm sure many others would be too. Well, you don't have to. I know how hard it must be finding time to write. Well, anyway, thank you for writing this amazing story!
Lazy Gaga chapter 26 . 10/4/2012
Woah... that was beautiful! It was wonderfully sad, with bits of sweet happiness here and there! FANTASTIC job! I loved it! :D
DAIrinchan chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
Don't worry, you didn't get shot by the Kuropon's parents shippers! You got shot by the KenSou shippers instead! Honestly though, i know you said to think of Kendappa and Souma as OCs in this fic, but Kendappa's one of my favorite CLAMP characters, and i just can't get used to her acting like a different person. Sorry. (Also, Kendappa/Souma is canon)
The story is pretty well-written, though, and interesting, although i think the kids keep talking like they're older than the ages you give. Like, in their word choice and syntax, and all that weird stuff.
Nata Lie chapter 26 . 1/13/2012
this is one of the best I have read so far. I loved the story and how well you did the time frames. I was captivated the whole way through, though I must admit at times it was a bit frustrating. The storyline was very original, and had great character development. Can't wait to read the rest! good job, keep writing! :)
alyabunny chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I just want to say that this is how Prologues/first chapters are supposed to be written!

I can't wait to read the rest!
Hyperwiwi chapter 26 . 5/21/2011
NOOOOOO...

I need to read more! :(

So the big dark and mysterious reason for Fai to be in the hospital was... suicide attempt... cutting his own wrists... ouch.. such a romantic mood killer XD

Wonder what his reasons are. Hope to see the loopholes filled in Fai's side of the story. :D

Great story! I know you thanked us for reading, faving, alerting and reviewing, BUT! but I wish to thank YOU for sticking around and finishing your story as promised!

Great job! *hugs*

Really good job *chokes*

So awesome that you better write again! *choking hug*

_
Chibave chapter 26 . 5/21/2011
OHMYGOD. This chapter was so... wonderful.

It was sooo obvious when Fai said to Kuro 'Don't come over tonight.' that he would do that ! :o

It seems that he changed a lot during these past three years รด_O

Nnnn.. Just makes me want to come and give him a hug. :]

I love this fic sooo much.. It could be the real story. (Well, sometimes when I watch the anime again, I have your story that comes in my mind, and I can't help imagining Kuro-pon and Fai just like in this fanfic. o/

Well. I love it. Thank youuuu for uploading it. 3
Anonymously Anonymous chapter 26 . 5/20/2011
!That was freaking awesome! And yes I would totally want to read the one hit! what's it called? and i cant wait for fai's side!
fake fucker chapter 26 . 5/18/2011
I love it and I don't want the end

update as fast as u can

xD
AllTheLosers chapter 26 . 5/17/2011
Oh gosh~ So sweet!

But the ending of the memories! Oh my! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ FAI'S SIDE.

AHHH. -Runs around like an insane Fangirls-

Excuse me~

The story is amazing! I can't wait for MORE.
deadaccount780 chapter 26 . 5/16/2011
I find it impossible that you reached a new level of epicness. I LEAST I KNOW WHY HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL NOW. Er, mainly. Except for that scar. This was excellent, as always.
MistressAtropos chapter 26 . 5/16/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I think you did a great job with Kurogane's side and I cannot wait to read Fai's side. I am adding you to my author alerts so I can watch for it to come out. I think you did very well with the character portrayals.
Jenmoon1 chapter 26 . 5/16/2011
Great update when you can
MsAtilla chapter 26 . 5/16/2011
Wh... Why does it say it's complete? Is it? Oh, please god, no...

I've been reading this fic from the first chapter, and I can't wait to read Fai's side of the srory too Absolutely love it all!

Please never stop writing.

-KG